New RTS KP-Series keypanels introduced at NAB 2016
This year RTS is proud to introduce three new keypanel models, complementing the KP-Series family at a very attractive price point. The new models can be connected to OMNEO (KP-3016 only) and analog RTS matrices ports for more basic intercom applications, while still offering the same HD color displays and intuitive operation as the fuller-featured versions. They can also be quickly installed in applications with pre-defined requirements where the comprehensive connectivity options of the existing KP-Series models are not needed, but with the same consistent industrial design, hardware and software platform and high-quality audio performance.
The three new KP-Series models from RTS:
- KP-3016 – one-rack unit keypanel, 14 talk/listen keys and 2 call waiting windows with analog and OMNEO ports
- KP-3016A – one-rack unit keypanel, 14 talk/listen keys and 2 call waiting windows with analog port
- EKP-3016 – one-rack unit expansion keypanel, 16 talk/listen keys for KP-3016 and KP-3016A
- Each keypanel features a full-color HD display offering superior color, contrast, resolution and viewing angle. The keypanels are capable of displaying English, Kanji, Cyrillic, and simplified Chinese characters.
- Intuitive, easy to learn operation with ergonomically designed listen/talk levers. All RTS keypanels have a consistent user interface and operation, which is intuitive and easy to learn. The large HD display shows all necessary information via self-explanatory menus.
- Superior sound quality with design assistance provided by the Electro-Voice loudspeaker engineering team.
- Backward-compatible with existing RTS analog matrices and forward-compatible with future-proof OMNEO open IP architecture using Dante™ transmission protocol, RTS KP-Series provides a future-proof investment.
- OMNEO technology on board. The KP-3016 keypanel from RTS has OMNEO IP technology on board. OMNEO is based on two key technologies – the media transmission component Dante™ from Audinate Pty, Australia and the system-control component OCA (Open Control Architecture). By utilizing open public standards, OMNEO provides the highest interoperability, flexibility, reliability, resilience, and future-proof technology. OMNEO enables a secure set up at a competitively low system cost due to the use of standard IT components and lower installation as well as maintenance costs.
The new RTS KP-Series models will be available worldwide in summer 2016.
For further information, please visit rts.intercoms.com