Asia TV Forum & Market and ScreenSingapore 2020
This year’s opening ceremony with Guest of Honour Minister for Communications and Information S Iswaran will be streamed live on ATF’s Facebook page on 1 December 2020 from 9.55am. Minister S Iswaran will also kick off the inaugural Mornings with Industry Leaders session with an “In Conversation Session” that will be moderated by Channel NewsAsia after the opening ceremony.
ATF 2020 will consist of five segments:
1. Mornings with Industry Leaders – The conference day begins with an assembly of decision makers holding elevated sessions for the media, telecoms and entertainment industry in the realm of content connectivity, commerce, and beyond. This line-up of thought-leaders will be sharing their strategic insights to manoeuvre the challenges the industry faces, and the digitalisation process that they oversee.
2. Lunchtime Buying – To coincide with lunch hour in the Asia Pacific region, this newly-introduced segment focuses on new insights on today’s buying strategies. The audience will get to hear first-hand from vital content buyers, as they engage in real speak.
3. Coffee Hour Fresh Content– This series will showcase entertainment content and industry updates, with a spread of scripted and unscripted formats opened for contracts presented by notable content providers from markets such as China, Japan, Russia, South Korea, Spain, Taiwan and Turkey.
4. Production Afternoons – In this segment, format experts, creative leaders and decision makers will be addressing real issues and present user cases to advance production capabilities in the industry.
5. Southeast Asian Film Financing Forum (SAFF Forum) – To cap each day of the four-day event will be the annual film-focussed forum. The discussion at this year’s forum will be centred on Southeast Asian partnership in media - cutting across content, connectivity and capability.