High-Quality Sound Meets Ultimate Flexibility
The new KP-Series family from RTS includes three members:
- KP-5032 – two-rack unit keypanel with 32 operation keys
- KP-4016 – one-rack unit keypanel with 16 operation keys
- EKP-4016 – one-rack unit extension panel with 16 operation keys
- Backwards compatible with existing RTS analog matrices and forward compatible with future-proof OMNEO open IP architecture using Dante transmission protocol, RTS KP-Series provides a future-proof investment.
- OMNEO technology on board. The KP-Series from RTS is the first keypanel series with OMNEO technology developed by Bosch on board. OMNEO is based on two key technologies – the media transmission component Dante from Audinate Pty, Australia and the system-control component OCA (Open Control Architecture). By utilizing open public standards, OMNEO provides highest interoperability, flexibility, reliability, resilience, and future-proof technology. OMNEO enables a secure set up at competitively low system cost due to the use of standard IT components and lower installation as well as maintenance costs.
- Each keypanel features a full-color HD display offering superior color, contrast, resolution, and viewing angle. The keypanels are capable of displaying Latin, Cyrillic, and simplified Chinese characters.
- Intuitive single hand operation by ergonomically designed four-way levers providing talk/listen and volume. The KP-Series of panels now offer as standard a full range of external connections for GP-I/O and ancillary audio functions, which were previously optional.
- Superior sound quality with design assistance provided by the EV speaker engineering R&D group.
The RTS KP-Series range will be available worldwide in Spring 2015.
The Bosch OMNEO architecture allows the transport and easy control of audio, video and other data over IP networks satisfying highest levels of sound quality as well as synchronization whilst ensuring lowest levels of latency in a highly reliable and secure set up at competitively low system cost due to the use of standard IT components and lower installation as well as maintenance cost.
OMNEO is based on two key technologies – the media transmission component Dante from Audinate Pty, Australia and the system-control component OCA (Open Control Architecture) – and is enhanced by Bosch specific features. OMNEO provides highest interoperability, flexibility, reliability and future-proof technology by utilizing open public standards. Additionally, OMNEO comes with specific advanced features to even allow for mission-critical and life safety system applications. The technology provides a number of options for the interconnection of equipment from different manufacturers also outside of the traditional audio or intercom applications. An OMNEO media networking architecture can be scaled to include up to 10,000 nodes and can interoperate across multiple IP subnets and long distance for complex network designs and applications.