Danmon System Integration
Sindalsvej 48B DK- 8240 Risskov Denmark
http://www.danmonsystems.com email@example.com +45 8745 9900 (work)
Founded in 1981, Danmon Systems Group (DSG) is a world-class supplier of consultancy, systems-design and post-installation technical support services for television and radio broadcasters and for the corporate, multimedia, financial, academic, medical and government communication sectors. Based in Risskov, Denmark, with offices in Copenhagen, London and Hanoi, DSG is part of Dan Technologies group, a leading international media systems provider with over 130 employees in six countries.
DSG’s activity include the design, construction and commissioning of OB vehicles, ENG systems, and satellite links, production and post-production studios, playout centres and digital media archives. Our expertise embraces video, audio, graphics, streaming, audio-visual and multimedia technology.
DSG's engineering, project management and consultant teams combine a high level of technical competence with an innovative approach to designing systems that are reliable, efficient and easy to use. By establishing close and trusting relationships with our customers, we identify specific requirements and implement exactly the right solutions.
By partnering with DSG, you can let us manage your project from initial concept to ongoing maintenance… while you get on with making programs, creating content, or what your core business might be. Our core business is equipping you with the tools to do your job efficiently and cost-effectively.
Our structured approach to project management covers planning, implementing, testing and reviewing. Within that frame-work are detailed stages, some or all of which will be appropriate in any given project:
• Pre-project analysis.
• Workflow design.
• Functional specification.
• Solutions architecture.
• Component recommendation and supply.
• Detailed project plan.
• Change management.
• Systems integration.
• Project implementation.
• Testing, commissioning and acceptance.
• Education and training.
• Ongoing service/maintenance.
DSG has completed successful projects over many years. These range from compact mobile systems to very large-scale broadcast studios. Successes include:
• Turnkey delivery of OB 3 truck for TV 2/DANMARK.
• Containerised radio production and broadcast systems for UN peace-keeping forces.
• Planning, design and installation of OBR 10 for Danish Broadcasting Corporation.
• Designing, constructing and installing two complete turnkey TV stations in Vietnam.
• Designing and implementation of a television news production system for TV2/Nord.
• DVB-T infrastructure for Broadcast Service Danmark.
• Studio control system for TV2 Norway, Oslo, Norway.
• Upgrading and expanding technical infrastructure for Danish Radio at DR Byen.
• HD expansion project for Kanal 75, Stockholm Sweden.
• IBC support system for UN Climate Change Conference, Copenhagen.