World’s Largest Ecosystem of AV Over IP Products at ISE 2019
“The AV world is moving now to IP video which means computers, software and networks. The good news for system integrators and customers is that NDI is software centric, developed from the minds of software engineers, it's free, and it's already in the hands of millions of people,” said Michael Kornet, executive vice president and general manager of NDI for NewTek.
Among the products on display at the NewTek booth will also be shown at each manufacturer’s stand where listed below including:
- Atomos AtomX Encoder/Decoder 8-G352
- BirdDog Encoder/Decoder and PTZ Camera 10-N60
- Dataton WATCHPAX 12-E90
- Exterity AvediaStream Transcoder 10-K163
- Deltacast DELTA-neo N2H 8-M365
- LiveExpert LiveCG Broadcast 8-S288
- Lumens PTZ Camera 2-B95
- Magewell ProConvert Converter 8-G430
- PTZOptics PTZ Camera --
- Panasonic PTZ Camera 1-H20
- Switchblade Systems Splyce X Encoder/Switcher --
- Teracue ICUE GRID Video Wall Controller 12-F80
In addition, NewTek will be demonstrating NDI-based lecture capture and display signage at ISE, February 5-8 at stand 10-K160.