A Revolution in Surround Sound Broadcasting and Recording
NEW DSF-B Digital Broadcast Surround Microphone package
The DSF-B Digital Broadcast package provides simultaneous digital surround and stereo soundscapes of large-scale outside broadcast events such as sports stadiums and concert hall venues.
· Removes need for multiple arrays
· Generates multi-channel audio from a 'single point' source
· Perfect downmix compatibility with mono or stereo
· Microphone parameters controlled remotely including orientation, angle, pickup pattern and rotation
· Consists of DSF-2 microphone, DSF-2 controller and DSF-3 processor
· Snap/Tilt - Rear, Front surround axis can be individually tilted to focus on sound sources above or below the microphone
· Variable polar patterns - Front, Centre and Rear
· Zoom Control
The UMP-1 upmix processor has a unique algorithm to perform detailed real-time analysis of stereo source material, identifying and seperating the ambience from the disrect sound.
With only five physical rotary controls to manage all upmix parameters, the UPM-1's simplicity has proved to be a must for any OB application or broadcast studio working in 5.1 surround.
Designed to integrate seamlessly into a post-production workflow, the UPM-1 plug-in is avalaible in VST, RTAS (Mac and PC) and AU (MAC only) formats.