Quad fibre system for HD transmissions
The jack can be linked with up to four conventional LC cables (or two LC duplex lines) or else with the HI-FIBER4-MC cable plug and thus easily connected to existing LC systems, which represents the big modular advantage of the system.
The cable plug can be linked with up to four LC connectors; these are finished after inserting the cable and plugged into the 4-fold assembly cross. The protective cap and a spring-loaded protective sleeve save the delicate fibre system from pollution and damage. The cable plug is simply attached onto the socket in marker direction and locked via pushpull-procedure by pushing the locking ring forward. As strain relief and cable sleeve support SOMMER CABLE uses standard cable fittings with a spiral bending protection (M 16 x 1,5), which easily take all common quad-fibre cable diameters from 5 to 9 mm. SOMMER CABLE also delivers the matching quadfibre cables for installation (PE, LSZH) and mobile applications (PUR, PMB).
The benefits at a glance
• Simple, rugged, compact field connection system for optical transmissions
• Comes with protective cap against pollution
• Comfortable push-pull quick-lock system
• Sealed system with IP68 weather protection when plugged in
• High packing density, panel jack in D-flange format – rear mountable, M3 thread
• Panel jack and universal cable connector socket at once
• Easy connection to existing LC systems
• Finishable and revisable by every experienced fibre optical technician (LC)
• Cost-efficient user assembly instructional trainings
• Available from June/July 2011