Obsidian offers smart NETRON RP2™ power relay for increased system protection
The RP2 is configurable via an integrated OLED display and encoder with real-time status and power consumption feedback. It features optional smart power sequencing and DMX traffic detection to allow complete automation of fixture power based on DMX status. Simply turn the console on or off, and the system will follow along.
An internal clock allows for independent standalone operation or automate the power outputs to specific days and times. For example, a system could be turned off every day at midnight to avoid excessive power usage. Two independent power outputs are controlled by high-current dual pole relays, ensuring complete removal of power from the circuit.
The RP2 has the capability to monitor power consumption of each output on its display, and also records the peak power consumption of the ports. This information can be viewed on the display or remotely monitored through RDM protocol. Additionally, it also provides diagnostic data such as actual, highest, and lowest voltage received.
The unit measures a tiny 152 x 165 x 50 mm (6 x 6.5 x 1.97 inches) and can be mounted on a wall, truss, DIN-Rail or standalone. It is lightweight yet of a solid construction for years of reliable use. Standard connection features include 5pin DMX/RDM In and Thru, 1x IP65 Locking Power In, and 2x IP65 Switched Locking Power Out.
- Two independent DMX Relay Circuits
- RDM support
- High Current Dual Pole Relays
- Support for 208V and Delta Power Systems
- Voltage and Power Status and Logging on display or via RDM
- 24 Hour / 7 Day Event Scheduler
- DMX Signal Sensing for automated relay control
- Auto Power Sequencing with adjustable time delay
- 1.3” OLED Display with rotary encoder
- Powder-coated compact metal housing
- Surface, Truss, DIN-Rail and Standalone mounting