NH-100 NightHawk Camera
One of the unique characteristics of the NightHawk is the ability to stream out video through mobile device’s 4G network. This provides a cost effective, high-quality solution for outdoor live event broadcasting.
NightHawk cameras have highly modifiable bodies, giving you the freedom to build up and enhance your own professional camera rig, which contains monitors, recorders, batteries and stabilizers. Moreover, NightHawk cameras are compatible with other professional M4/3 lenses from Leica, Panasonic, Olympus, and more.
- Live video streaming through mobile device
- Cinematic Quality Image Sensor
- Ultra Low-Light Capture (Up to 409600 ISO)
- High Dynamic Range
- 12-bit Video Processor
- External Microphone Input
- Simultaneous HDMI and SDI Output
- Remote Control Over Wi-Fi
- Removable Lens (Micro 4/3)
- 2 Rows of Quarter Twenty-Inch Mounting Holes for Accessories
- Multi-Purpose Applications
Have you ever seen a pro-quality broadcast of an internet celebrity? With Datavideo’s easy-to-use NH-100 NightHawk, users around the world can achieve the same cinema-quality production without the need for a professional camera. For instance, its optional headlamp helps users achieve proper, beautiful lighting for the talent.
Capture the most precious moment of your life. The NH-100 captures high quality images and saves these significant moments permanently so they will stay in your memory without fading away.
The NH-100 can also capture perfect images of neon lights at night clubs. Thanks to its noise suppression ability, images are captured with high clarity, even in the darkest shooting environment.
Capturing an image with a wide lighting range has never been easier. The NightHawk is able to capture any night-time view with ease, such as traffic flow or high-rise building lights.
With the NH-100, you will be able to shoot movie-quality video of any concert program. It can confidently capture dynamic laser light effects, fireworks, and intermittent darkness, thus reducing the post-production workload, which places more focus on the performance.
• Image Sensor : 4/3” CMOS Sensor
• Lens type：M4/3 (Olympus, Panasonic)
• Electronic Shutter：1/2000 ~ 1/25
• Exposure compensation：EV -10 ~ +10
• White Balance：Auto / Manual
• Focus Mode：Auto / Manual / Lens control
• Audio in： Mic-in
• Video output：HDMIx1 SDIx2
• Preview video：use smart phone app to monitor
• Power：DC 12V