EVS Presents Advanced Live and Production Solutions at Broadcast Asia 2011
EVS demonstrations at BA show will include its extended sports production and content management workflow based on new XT3 platform, the integrated broadcast & news production system, the new MXF based server and file management tools for tape ingest, and media optimization, as well as EVS new cost-effective SlowMo server.
Extended Sports Operations
EVS reinforces the power of live sports with its new generation of production server and advanced software and web applications:
· EVS XT3 opens the road ahead to future live broadcast operations with full configurable 8 channels, 3G ready technology, and full 2D/3D convertible system. Optimized for speed and extreme reliability in live operations, the new XT3 platform has been designed to guarantee the highest level of control and media access by any EVS and third party tools.
· Soccer Football upstream and downstream graphic inserts based on EVS Epsio system. It offers a range of live and near-live auto-generated overlay graphics, for analysis as well as commercials inserts tools based on EVS live controller guarantying the industry most efficient and reliable graphic overlay system.
MXF Server & File Management System
EVS will present its new range of MXF solutions offering full format agnostic workflow media handling and essence preservation.
· EVS-Opencube HD/SD MXF server is optimized for tape ingest workflow. Its MXF file and native multi-codec support (XDCAM HD, JPEG2000, Avid DNxHD) offer operators an efficient approach to streamlining production, post and D-cinema digitization processes.
· EVS’ introduces ENGSoft, its new solution for ENG XDCAM & P2 content and associated metadata import to Avid editing environment.
Integrated Broadcast & News Production
EVS will demonstrate its latest fast turnaround production solutions for broadcast and news production adapted to any type of infrastructures from end-to-end production workflow to small and partial news production systems.
· The combined XS & IPDirector offers innovative architecture, modularity and advanced database management fast-turnaround production workflow from ingest to playout· EVS New API and MOS protocol support ensuring full interoperability with all types of 3rd-party systems including Avid I-News and ENPS NRCS
· NLE systems integration, including media exchange with Avid editors (including hi/lo workflow), and new Final Cut pro Plug-ins to facilitate jobs’ requests and file exchange with EVS servers and storage.
Cost Effective SlowMo Replay
Discover the new XTnano, the cost effective slow-motion replay system from EVS, offering genuine EVS speed and reliability. The new generation of XTnano is now available in 6 channels, with 3D 4 channels configuration. Based on EVS advanced IT network, XTnano can be linked to any media sharing network for post production media interchange.