2010 World Cup South Africa
• Single application environment
• Connects to your existing CG infrastructure without the need for further investments
• Integrates with the industry’s standard graphic platforms
• User-friendly interface for easy and intuitive on-air operation
• All included templates in 3D and in HD (4:3 compatible)
• Comes with all the competition data prefilled up to the first day
If you want to empower your World Cup Studio solution, it may also include:
wTVision's Data Coverage of the World Cup
Get all the "pages" automatically inserted into your timeline with no work whatsoever in real time as each game progresses. This service guarantees that you will get rankings, standings, results all as the action develops and are always ready to go OnAir.
Studio Virtual Graphics
Your show can also be produced in a real or virtual studio environment using tracking technologies. This can be integrated with your existing graphic system and cameras.
Through wTVisions partners technology, you can make more dynamic presentations by illustrating each interesting event of the game. Create and control graphic objects and draw arrows, lines, off-side lines, shadows, spotlights, zoom over graphic backgrounds or over real images or videos, depending on the technology.
If you want to go deeper, you can use more sophisticated analysis tools to highlight the action. You can use for example 3D analysis to recreate the playing scenery.
If you don’t want to use wTVision’s look & feel Graphics and you prefer to broadcast World Cup with your TV Channel graphic line, we implement all graphics you need.
wTVision can also offer operation service. wTVision has years of experience in offering this kind of service to TV Channels.