The Panasonic AK-UC3300 UHD studio camera system achieves resolution of 2,000 TV lines
With multiple supported 4K and HD formats, the camera system is suited to a wide variety of production applications. The camera system and its interfaces significantly improve the operability of 4K video production and supports 12G-SDI output capable of sending uncompressed 4K video with a single coaxial cable; TICO*1 over SDI (4K over 3G-SDI) output, which enables the transmission of 4K signals over conventional 3G-SDI cables; and the next-generation IP transmission standard SMPTE ST2110*2.
The AK-UC3300 UHD Camera system is designed for optimal video production in dynamic environments. In addition to the 2x high-speed HD shooting function, the skew reduction function - realised through high speed scans operating at 1/100 of a second - provides excellent operability when shooting rapid movements such as during sports and live events.
The camera system has been developed with a new 1/5-type Remote Operation Panel (AK-HRP1015GJ) featuring Colour LCD readout display, which allows GUI operation and also supports PoE+ and IP control. The system is also compatible with the existing Panasonic AK-HRP1000/AK-HRP1005 Remote Operation Panels. For comfortable, high-quality, on-site shooting, a high-resolution 1.78 cm (0.7 inches) Full HD OLED Colour Viewfinder AJ-CVF70GJ has been developed for use with the camera system.
For further information, please visit: https://business.panasonic.co.uk/professional-camera/4K-studio-camera/ak-uc3300
- Summary of system main features
- 11-megapixel 4K image sensor, high sensitivity of F10 and resolution of 2,000 TV lines while maintaining a S/N ratio of 62 dB or higher
- 4K/HD multiformat support including allowing for flexible operation adapted to various production application
- Supports HDR(HLG) and ITU-R BT.2020
- Supports Chromatic Aberration Compensation
- Support for various interfaces, including 12G-SDI output, TICO*1 over SDI（4K over 3G-SDI）output and SMPTE ST2110*2
- Support for 2x HD high-speed shooting in 1080p, 1080i and 720p
- High-speed image scanning of 1/100 second for low-skew shooting
- Camera system has developed to support comfortable, high quality shooting
- Remote Operation Panel（ROP）
AK-HRP1015GJ （scheduled for release in the fourth quarter, 2020）
- Camera serial control and IP control are supported
- Up to 99 studio cameras can be controlled
- PoE+ support and equipped with a robust LAN terminal
- 1.78 cm (0.7 inches) Full HD OLED Color Viewfinder
AJ-CVF70GJ（scheduled for release in the fourth quarter, 2020）
- 1.78 cm (0.7 inches) Full HD color OLED panel
- Capable of achieving high contrast ratio and pure black
Panasonic Corporation is a worldwide leader in the development of diverse electronics technologies and solutions for customers in the consumer electronics, housing, automotive, and B2B businesses. The company, which celebrated its 100th anniversary in 2018, has expanded globally and now operates 582 subsidiaries and 87 associated companies worldwide, recording consolidated net sales of Euro 62.5 billion for the year ended March 31, 2019. Committed to pursuing new value through innovation across divisional lines, the company uses its technologies to create a better life and a better world for its customers.
About Panasonic Broadcast & ProAV
Panasonic Broadcast & ProAV is a Business Unit of Panasonic System Communications Company Europe (PSCEU). Headquartered in Wiesbaden (Germany), Broadcast & ProAV offers high quality products and solutions which ensure smooth operation and excellent connectivity across our different product ranges. Our broad portfolio of (ENG) camcorders, PTZ cameras, live-camera systems, switchers and robotic solutions as well as the cinema camera range of VariCam models and the EVA1 provide many options including true 4K, High Dynamic Range (HDR) and NDI|HX capabilities that make them the ideal solution for cinema, television, documentary, remote production, live streaming and live event production.