AJA Announces New Solutions Supporting SMPTE ST 2110 at NAB2018
“SMPTE ST 2110 is positioned to drive IP video adoption forward, and AJA is committed to delivering tools that help bridge IP with existing technologies,” said Nick Rashby, President, AJA Video Systems. “IPR-10G-HDMI and KONA IP, with SMPTE 2110 support, allow facilities to take advantage of the many benefits ST 2110 offers for uncompressed HD video and audio over IP, while getting the most out of the gear they already have in edit bays, OB trucks, control rooms and other environments.”
The first in AJA’s new 10GigE IP Mini-Converter line, IPR-10G-HDMI provides monitoring of HD SMPTE ST 2110 signals via HDMI. It receives ST 2110 over 10GigE connectivity, formats the data for output on a full-size HDMI interface, and the associated audio from the video stream is extracted, synchronized and embedded into the HDMI interface and also output on an analog RCA interface.
Key feature highlights include:
- SMPTE ST 2110 audio, video receiver
- Rugged, fanless design
- 1x 10GigE SFP+ cage for media LAN [with status light]
- 1x 1GigE RJ45 socket for control LAN [with status light]
- Dedicated HDMI receiver with full size HDMI 1.4b video port
- Support for 1080p 60, YCbCr 4:2:2
- Full 10-bit pixel processing pipeline
- Embedded HDMI audio output (up to eight channels)
- 2x RCA analog audio output
- Mini-USB port for quick initial network configuration with AJA eMini-Setup software
- Complete control interface on any web browser from a built-in webserver
- Customizable control with AJA REST API
- 5-year international warranty and support
Desktop Software v14.2 with SMPTE ST 2110 Support for KONA IP
Desktop Software v14.2 adds SMPTE 2110 support to KONA IP, allowing KONA IP users to simultaneously ingest or output and monitor a single-channel HD feed using SMPTE ST 2110 via AJA Control Room, Adobe® Premiere® Pro CC, part of the Adobe Creative Cloud, and Avid® Media Composer®. It also adds new feature enhancements to AJA KONA, Io and T-TAP products.
Pricing and Availability
The IPR-10G-HDMI will be available May 2018 for $1,295 US MSRP. Desktop Software v14.2 will be available May 2018 as a free download from AJA’s support page.
About AJA Video Systems, Inc.
Since 1993, AJA Video has been a leading manufacturer of video interface technologies, converters, digital video recording solutions and professional cameras, bringing high-quality, cost-effective products to the professional broadcast, video and post production markets. AJA products are designed and assembled at our facilities in Grass Valley, California, and sold through an extensive sales channel of resellers and systems integrators around the world.