Results 31 - 45 from 1528 in „4K / 8K Arising”
• WIGE as technical service provider for extensive 3D production of a Lang Lang concert
• For the optimum 3D result, the combination of innovative technology and a specially trained stereoscopic team is a must
• WIGE technology allows for flexible real-time 3D shootings
WICKIE AND THE TREASURE OF THE GODS (Wickie auf großer Fahrt), Germany’s first live action 3D production
VSM is the overall control system in China’s first 4K OB Van. Jiangsu Broadcast Corporation is one of the biggest broadcasting and media companies and incorporates several terrestrial and satellite TV channels, radio channels as well as newspapers and internet services. In 2015 the company put into service its new 24 camera JSBC 4K OB Van, the first 4K OB Van in China. L-S-B Broadcast Technologies together with local partner NDT took care of implementing VSM into this brand new mobile production vehicle.
Developing, delivering, and using a new technology like VR isn’t easy; but gawk, is it fun.
At IBC, we’ll see – and hear from – people who can see it, almost touch it. And we’ll hear a ton of naysayers.
They’ve forgotten that:
- Silent movies lasted from 1895 – 1936
- B&W TV started in 1928
- The first U.S. color transmission was in 1954 (Tournament of Roses) but B&W reigned for another dozen years
Not a lot of color TV sets sold back then.
Why? Lack of content, high cost of production and lack of viewing screens.
The M&E industry has a lot of challenges, issues, opportunities on its plate but the Amsterdam event (Sept 14-19) is focused on helping the industry be prepared to prosper in the next 50 years.