Where Creative Innovation & Digital Technology Converge
Delegates will learn how to meet and engage with their viewers across multiple platform and create new interactive narratives. With experiences from the latest multiplatform programme case studies, there will be examples of how to take story-telling to the next level. On a practical level, find out how creatives and techies can learn to communicate to deliver successful ideas.
Speakers at the Media Innovation Forum include:
· Tom Blakeson, Chief Creative Officer, Remedy Productions, who will share his experience of planning and producing next generation digital programming and offer insights into the differing attitudes to interactivity in programming;
· Steve Ackermann, CEO, Somethin’ Else, who will introduce the audience to audio-only gaming, examining how to take the consumption of audio to a new level;
· Barry Pilling, Co-Founder, Telegraph Hill, who will investigate innovative uses of social media to enhance the viewer’s involvement in content and build engaged communities around shows;
· Triona Campbell, Managing Director, Beactive, who will introduce a case study of ‘Beat Girl’, the first narrative drama series on Pinterest, sharing the planning and construction of stories that break the boundaries of traditional linear storytelling;
· Ray Mia, CEO, Streamworks, who will assess where are we now in terms of the technological infrastructure behind delivering the digital promise, and how it is informing and affecting editorial control;
· Jamie Lochhead, Producer Director, Windfall Films, who will present his experiences on ‘Foxes Live’ and examine what goes into planning a holistic multiplatform programme.
The Media Innovation Forum is free to attend but places are limited; those interested in attending should apply for tickets at www.bvenorth.co.uk/MIF. Delegates also receive VIP entry to BVE North including access to the VIP lounge, complimentary Wi-Fi and refreshments.
Up-to-the-minute news about all aspects of BVE North is available at www.bvenorth.co.uk, as well as across social media on twitter.com/bvexpo, Facebook, Google+ and LinkedIn.