TVU Networks® to Demonstrate IP-Based Live Video Solutions at 2016BVE
At BVE, TVU Networks solutions will be highlighted on the WTS Broadcast stand #J50. Visitors will learn why broadcasters and agencies in news, sports, law enforcement, web streaming and producers of live events around the world rely on TVU solutions to transmit live HD video of critical breaking news and events, and will be able to learn more about TVU One, TVUPack, TVU Grid, TVU MLink and TVU Anywhere solutions.
· TVU One – At BVE, the latest innovation from TVU Networks, TVU One will be showcased. TVU One is a live, mobile IP newsgathering HD video transmitter based on the same transmission resiliency, performance and sub-second latency of a full-size TVUPack backpack transmitter, but in a substantially smaller, lightweight and ultra-compact form factor. Like all TVU transmitters, TVU One uses proprietary Inverse StatMux Plus technology (IS+) to transmit dependable HD video even in moving, real-world environments.
· TVUPack - With optimised performance for sub-second latency settings, enhanced performance in low bandwidth environments and deeper integration with satellite providers, TVUPack offers broadcasters, videographers and camera crews a lightweight, powerful mobile IP video transmission solution. TVUPack is powered by TVU's proprietary IS+ technology, which dynamically segments a live video signal and transmits the segments through multiple independent 3G/4G/LTE, WiFi, WiMax, BGAN, Ka Band/Ku Band satellite and microwave connections, aggregating all available bandwidth to ensure a resilient transmission and superior picture quality. TVUPack features unique dual encoding capabilities -- the ability to simultaneously transmit a live video stream while separately recording the video in HD for store-and-forward. It also has one button operation, fast start up and is fully modular, giving field crews a powerful and flexible broadcast tool that can deliver live professional quality video from practically any location.
· TVU Grid – TVU Grid is the powerful, scalable IP-based video switching, routing and distribution solution that enables broadcasters to acquire live video from different sources and seamlessly distribute it to other news stations. With TVU Grid, broadcasters have the ability to route live, professional-quality video streams with as low as sub-second delay over IP networks to one or more Grid-enabled news stations anywhere in the world as it is happening.
· TVU MLink - TVU’s IP-based video transmitter solutions are also available in the form of a fixed rack mount called TVU MLink, designed for fixed deployment in vehicles or in a studio.
· TVU Anywhere - Also appearing at WTS Broadcast stand #J50 will be TVU Anywhere, which enables broadcasters to instantly capture and transmit footage from anywhere on their small mobile device or laptop. The TVU Anywhere app uses smartphone or laptop cellular or WiFi connection to record live video and transmit to a TVU receiver or transceiver.
Already in use by hundreds of leading broadcast organisations around the world, the TVU Networks family of IP transmission solutions gives broadcasters and organisations a powerful and reliable tool to distribute live video content to broadcast, online and mobile platforms. The TVU Networks suite of solutions has been used to deliver professional-quality live HD footage of a number of important events around the world including the World Cup, both Summer and Winter Olympic Games, U.S. presidential elections, natural disasters, the 2013 Papal conclave, the Super Bowl, the 2015 Papal visit to the United States and several international sporting events.
About TVU Networks®
TVU Networks® is a technology and market leader in IP-based live video solutions. TVU’s solutions help transform broadcasters’ SDI-based operations - which include acquisition, transmission, routing, distribution and management - to an IP-based infrastructure. TVU® serves customers of all sizes in more than 80 countries from industries that include news broadcast, web streaming, law enforcement, sports, corporate and government. In broadcast markets around the world including the USA, China and other major economic powers, TVU® is the dominant market leader with more than half of all news broadcast stations using its IP video solutions, which include TVU One™ and the award-winning TVUPack® mobile live cellular transmitters. Using its proprietary IS+ technology, TVU’s uplink solutions use any combination of cellular, satellite, microwave, WiFi and Ethernet IP connections to deliver live HD video from practically any location.