Robycam Compact will premiere at IBC2018
Robycam Compact is a smaller version of the Robycam 3D cable-suspended camera system. Same as its bigger brother, the camera can move freely through space in vertical and horizontal dimensions allowing to shoot spectacular images from all viewing angles that no other camera can achieve.
Robycam Compact is designed for TV studios and small and medium-sized sports venues, for example, basketball or ice-hockey halls. The winches of the system may be easily placed in venues with limited space still providing enough pulling force to maximise the working height of the camera. The compact and lightweight dolly with a gyro-stabilised camera-head allow for the control of camera orientation and lens parameters. Robycam Compact is available both for fixed installations and in a mobile variant for multi-event applications.
Robycam Compact key-features
- Flying area of 80 x 80 m (260 x 260 ft)
- Top speed of up to 4.5 m/s
- Fiber-optic lines integrated into all catenary cables
- HD, UHD, HDR
- Integrated AR-camera tracking solution (no third-party equipment required)
- Safety: Complies with DGUV 17/18 (former BGV-C1) German safety standard and all other major national regulations
- Winches with a small form-factor
- Can be equipped with all standard compact cameras (Grass Valley, SONY, IKEGAMI, Panasonic, …) / ENG-Lenses (Canon, Fujinon)
Robycam Germany GmbH
55411 Bingen am Rhein