PYSER-SGI Presents TVLogic and Fujinon Products at BVE 2012
NEW monitors from TVLogic …
- Shown for the first time at any UK show, the new TVLogic XVM-325W 32 inch, colour critical 10 bit big screen HD LCD Reference Monitor, utilising an EEFL backlight to reproduce the most accurate colour possible with wide viewing angle. This monitor is ideal for colour critical applications such as grading and correction.
- The new LVM-247W 24 inch, 10 bit dithered display HD LCD (3G) monitor. Packed with features of TVLogic’s successful LVM Series monitors, the LVM-247W has applications in post production, high quality video monitoring and film editing.
- Another new monitor in the LVM Series, the reduced size and weight LVM-074W is a 7 inch, high resolution field monitor. Designed for DSLR cameras and field monitoring, this ultra lightweight monitor weighs only 600 gm and can work perfectly as a production monitor or an on-camera display.
- Two new 2D/3D monitors: the TDM-243W (3D) 24 inch and the larger display TDM-247W (3D) 47 inch monitors. These monitors feature a passive micro- polarising filter attached to the LCD panel, in conjunction with passive circular polarising 3D glasses for seamless 2D or 3D viewing of one or multiple monitors.
- A prototype of the very new LVM-212W 21.5 inch native HD 1920 x 1080 display (3G) monitor for 19 inch rack installation - available from Pyser-SGI soon.
Monitors from 47 inch down to 5.6 inch!
With the recently introduced 5.6 inch VFM-056W compact, versatile viewfinder/ monitor, specially designed for HDSLR and small camcorders, Pyser-SGI will be showing TVLogic monitors ranging from large display 47 inch to 5.6 inch.
- The new Fujinon Exceed Series cost effective ENG XA20sx8.5BRM telephoto HD lens for 2/3rd inch cameras – offering high performance at an economical price. Also on show with the XA20sx8.5 will be the new Fujinon Exceed Series XA16sx8BRM ENG cost effective HD zoom lens.
Also on show are a selection of established Fujinon lenses, including the super wide HA14x4.5 and ZA12x4.5 HD lenses, ZA22x7.6 long distance HD lens, and XA22x7 mini-box studio lens with full remote control.
Pyser-SGI Limited offers all round capability in the supply and service of equipment for the broadcast and professional video, film and 3D markets. The company is the UK/Ireland distributor for the Fujinon range of Studio, EFP, ENG, HDTV, Cine and INS lenses and accessories, TVLogic brand HD LCD Multi-Format and OLED monitors, and the Porta-Brace range of field production cases and accessories.