OSEO Grants "Innovative Company" Qualification to Euro Media Group
This precious document supports Euro Media Group for three years:
• For investments of Mutual Funds in innovation (FCPIs), 60% of the amount invested should be in innovative companies.
• To enjoy high-tech procurement as part of Article 26 of the Law on the Modernization of the Economy (LME) which enables public purchasers to reserve for innovative SMEs 15% of their high technology markets, R & D and technology studies.
For this qualification, OSEO recognizes the innovative products, processes and technologies implemented by the company and devotes the efforts of Euro Media teams in R & D since its inception, particularly in the areas of hyper frequencies links (RF).
OSEO was born in 2005, by bringing together ANVAR (French innovation agency) and BDPME (SME development bank), around a mission of general interest supporting the regional and national policies. Its mission is to provide assistance and financial support to French SMEs and VSEs in the most decisive phases of their life cycle : start up, innovation, development, business transfer / buy out. By sharing the risk, it facilitates the access of SMEs to financing by banking partners and equity capital investors.
OSEO covers all areas of France, through its regional network. It works with local communities and in particular with the French regions. It makes its skills and networks available to them, acts on their behalf and in accordance with their economic development priorities.
Euro Media Group
Euro Media Group was created by the merger in 2007 of UBF Media Group, a Dutch company founded in 1982, and Euro Media Télévision, a French company founded in 1983. With a presence in seven countries (France, Belgium, Netherlands, United Kingdom, Germany, Switzerland and Italy), Euro Media Group is now leader in the European audiovisual technical services market in terms of turnover and production capacity (mobile units and studios)
Euro Media Group specialises in producing and managing audiovisual content for its clients. This requires real expertise and significant technical facilities, which fall into four categories:
• The mobile units (67 with 46 in HD), which carry out the key aspects of filming and broadcasting of feeds (sports, variety shows, game shows, entertainment), and editing, slow motion and packaging services.
• The studios (90 accounting for over 64,000 m2 of studio space) used for both live and recorded programmes that will only be broadcasted once, as well repeat programmes (feature films, TV drama, serials etc.).
• Additional services, which are auxiliary technical facilities developed by the Group both at the level of filming and of post-production.
• Advanced specialist services, such as hyper frequency (HF), enrichment, management (including media digitalisation systems), the transmission of content (playout), engineering and integration services and 3D recording and transmission.