NewTek Unveils TriCaster 40
The easy-to-operate, integrated, desktop system is the first on the market to offer such a comprehensive set of real-time video production capabilities for under 5 000 €."With the TriCaster 40, our goal is to make high quality broadcast video accessible to virtually any creative person and company who quite simply could not have fulfilled their vision before," said Dr. Andrew Cross, NewTek CTO.
"The opportunities for this new breed of media producer continue to expand, as we see exponential growth in online viewing, as reported by the many leading organizations that track media consumption and viewership. In addition, the number of new outlets that are creating and delivering video content is on the rise—from cable channels to major Internet companies. TriCaster 40 not only brings people an unprecedented level of production quality, but also gives them the ability to reach their audience in a way—and at a price—never before possible."
TriCaster 40 is a turnkey, desktop video production studio that makes it possible for virtually anyone to create live television for delivery to broadcast, Web and projectors. TriCaster 40 simplifies live multi-camera video production and streaming by eliminating complicated setup and cabling between production components, while integrating video switching, graphics, titles, effects, media playback, virtual sets, keying, recording and streaming in one compact, professional solution.
TriCaster 40 Provides
· Real-time HD and SD Video Production – Use multiple cameras, video inputs, stored clips, graphics, laptops, iOS devices and more to create and deliver television programming in real time at the native resolution of your video sources, without compromising quality
· Portability – The small desktop footprint allows you to produce a broadcast-quality show from virtually any location, while its cart-friendly size can make any room a real-time studio
· Turnkey Operation –No need for complex cabling, multiple integration points, or individual components that require configuration. A 14-channel switcher, with four live camera inputs, multiview monitor, digital disk recorder, program record storage, network inputs, streaming encoder, downstream keyer, graphics, titles and effects, virtual sets, and chroma key are all integrated into system
· Built-in Live Streaming – Instantly reach a global audience on any screen with worldwide distribution through your choice of CDN
· Virtual Sets – Transform any location with a few square feet of green screen into an elegant, virtual broadcast studio set using the system chroma key. Each virtual set includes multiple camera angles, distinct set locations, moving backgrounds, active video monitors, real-time reflections, and over-the-shoulder double box effects
· Network-style Visual Elements – Achieve maximum creative impact with true professional titles and graphics, 200 video transitions and 24 virtual sets.
Pricing and Availability
TriCaster 40 is available immediately for a retail price of 4 995 € +VAT. Educational pricing options are available.
NewTek @ IBC 2012
This year, NewTek presence at IBC will break the records. Bigger stand, more demo pods and more TriCasters on the show floor. The MINI LiveMan will be showcased at IBC 2012, the first live production solution ever integrated in a compact SUV. The MINI Countryman powered by TriCaster 455 will be on SIS LIVE Outside Exhibit, stand OE101! Check out how you can go all-terrain with your live production in a MINI OB van.
LiveU, the pioneer of portable video-over-cellular solutions, will use TriCaster to showcase their integrated live video streaming and production solution in a live studio, on stand 14.365. The Next Web, the international technology, news, business and culture publication, will produce the live broadcast, bringing the latest news from the IBC show to its worldwide online audience…with TriCaster!
Visit NewTek in Hall 7, Stand K.11