NewTek Reinforces Leadership in Multi-Camera Live Video Production
“Our sole focus at NewTek is to advance the way we help video producers become better at what they do––allowing a single person to produce a show with a TriCaster and bypass the traditional broadcast equipment that typically costs ten times as much,” said Dr. Andrew Cross, chief technology officer for NewTek. “This latest release, which we’re making available at no charge, does just that with a range of refinements and new feature introductions designed to help our customer produce even higher quality shows for their rapidly growing audiences.”
The latest enhancements to the professional family of TriCaster systems include:
· More comprehensive multi-format, multi-channel recording capabilities. All systems, including the TriCaster 410, now offer full ISO recording capabilities and the ability to instantly recall highlights with integrated replay. Users will enjoy the introduction of “virtual genlock”––which ensures frame accuracy between every ISO recording and vastly simplifies the use of recorded media in non-linear editing systems.
· Improved monitoring and content viewing. All systems now give producers significant monitoring flexibility with full support for four VGA outputs, including dual projector configurations and more. Each display port supports an independently selectable output signal and increases choices for multi-screen monitoring and output. Multi-view displays are also fully configurable for more flexible monitoring, workspace customisation and overlay marking selection.
· Improved interoperability with 3Play integrated sports production systems. When used together, TriCaster and 3Play systems now deliver integrated performance unlike any other live production switcher and sports production system on the market. Operators can take advantage of deep cross-platform integration, reciprocal commands and automation for remote operation of specific functions that simplify complex, multi-system productions.
· Broad integration with third-party products. Customers working in facilities or larger-scale production environments now have access to a vast ecosystem of workflows with other industry-leading products, such as networked shared-storage, full Vizrt Trio graphics systems, broad GPI support, and more. Direct support for products from 50 different vendors offers the most complete workflow choices of any live video production system.
· Streamlined control of operational commands. Automatic media retrieval further helps operators by automatically locating and populating session media, even when drive settings have changed—virtually eliminating the time spent searching for missing media and rebuilding sessions.
· Enhanced visual capabilities. Using the new advanced rendering engine that is optimised for processing image sampling, downscaling and warping, producers will experience higher-quality video images in shorter amounts of time. New Photoshop blending modes allow users to combine mix/effect layers for more sophisticated compositing, new visual effects, and higher production value.
To view the new capabilities in detail, customers can visit www.newtek.com, select a product model and choose the “New In” tab.
NewTek is transforming the way people create network-style television content and share it with the world. From sporting events, Web-based talk shows, live entertainment, classrooms, and corporate communications—to virtually any venue where people want to capture and publish live video, we give our customers the power to grow their audiences, brands and businesses, faster than ever before.
Clients include: Pinewood Studios, Arsenal TV, Derby County FC, Mustard TV, 3xScreen Media, “The X Factor,” New York Giants, NBA Development League, Fox News, BBC, NHL, Nickelodeon, CBS Radio, ESPN Radio, Fox Sports, MTV, TWiT.TV, USA TODAY, Department of Homeland Security (DHS), the National Aeronautics and Space Administration (NASA), and more than 80% of the U.S. Fortune 100.
About 3D Storm
3D Storm, distributor of NewTek products in Europe, Middle-East, Africa and Russia since 1999, is a leading player in the convergence of IT & the Broadcast industries.
3D Storm professional team delivers bespoke solutions through a network of Specialist and Authorized Dealers providing customers with an exclusive access to the newest and most innovative solutions on the market, such as TriCaster, 3Play and LiveXpert.
LiveXpert by 3D Storm, is the result of 15 years of strong partnerships and diligent attention to customers' needs.
Thanks to 3D Storm, BBC, Sky, Mediaset, RAI, Radio RAI, CNBC, Azzura TV, Telenova, TF1, France Televisions, BFM TV, RTL, WDR, MDR, RTBF, MBC Dubai, SBC Seychelles, TV4, Borsen TV, Kanal Sport Denmark, Super Sport South Africa, TVGA (TV de Galicia), TV3, Banco Santander, Real Madrid F.C, Arsenal Media, Paris Parc des Princes Stadium, Copenhagen Parken Stadium, City of Paris, European Parliament, Metropole Orchestra NL, Università di Modena e Reggio Emilia, Universidad Carlos III de Madrid, King Abdullah University Saudi Arabia... deliver daily live and streaming productions.