NewTek Launches Game-Changing Replay System
"At NewTek, we design professional, industry-leading equipment at prices that are affordable for producers at all levels,” said NewTek Chief Technology Officer, Andrew Cross. “With 3Play 820, we tackled a major challenge and delivered a 10-channel, instant replay slow motion system with all of the capabilities expected in a high-end professional unit that would rent for almost as much as what a 3Play 820 costs.”
Benefits and features of NewTek 3Play 820
• 10-channel slow motion instant replay server supports simultaneous, continuous recording from up to eight sources, with two fully independent playout channels.
• World-class, interpolated slow motion delivers smooth playback, and ensures still frames are free of ghosting or blurring.
• Full support for a vast range of video and film formats.
• A second display may be used as an ISO monitor bridge including Heads Up Display (HUD).
• Easy import and export of a wide variety of popular media file types.
• Multiple playlists, including transitions, sound tracks and more.
• Linear timecode (LTC) support for synchronized capture of live action and efficient post production.
• Capture content from live video inputs to the destination drives of choice with support for writing a single channel to two simultaneous drives for fail safety when required.
• Compact 4U rack mount design includes always on-air, multi-tiered fail-safe systems and redundant hardware.
• Premium hardware control surface.
Pricing and Availability
3Play 820 will be available in Q3 2011 for 34,995€ +VAT. NewTek will offer a NO RISK UPGRADE, allowing those who purchase 3Play now, to get the 3Play 820 for only the price difference.
About NewTek & 3DStorm (NewTek Europe)
NewTek is a worldwide leader in portable live production, video editing, 3D animation and special effects tools, including the TriCaster™ product line, 3PLAY™ and LightWave 3D®. NewTek has won numerous industry accolades, including two Emmy® Awards. Clients include: Airbus, BBC, the EU Parliament, France Télévisions, Mediaset, RTBF, RTL, SISLive, Twit.TV, MTV, Fox News, Nickelodeon, the ESPN X Games, ESPN Radio, Fox Sports, NHL, NBA Development League, New York Giants, CBS Radio, USA TODAY, “Furious World,” the Department of Homeland Security (DHS), the North American Aerospace Defense Command (NORAD) and the National Aeronautics and Space Administration (NASA). NewTek products have been used in feature films and television shows, including "Avatar", “Repo Men”, "Alice in Wonderland", "Tintin", "The Dark Knight”, "Iron Man", “Caprica”, "V", “CSI: Crime Scene Investigation”, "Lost", "Fringe" and more. NewTek is privately owned and based in San Antonio, Texas.NewTek