Multiscreen Live Linear Streaming Simplified
That’s why iStreamPlanet created Aventus. Aventus simplifies live video workflow with one platform for ingest, media processing, security, publishing and monitoring. Aventus can be deployed as a software as a service (Saas) or on premises in a private data center.
A single platform
Streamline your live video ingest, media processing, security and publishing on one platform to gain insight across the live video workflow.
Upgrade fast, scale faster
Aventus is software and cloud based, so it’s faster to scale and gets our customers to market faster with their live video content.
Built for the cloud
Built from the ground up for the cloud, taking full advantage of a virtualized environment which means better performance and built-in redundancy.
Aventus is more flexible than traditional hardware-based solutions with both SaaS and on premises deployment options and a full set of open APIs for integrating with your current systems.
• Live streaming the 2014 olympics
• Scalability, flexibility and quality are why NBCSports and Microsoft are relying on Aventus to live stream top NBC sporting events including the 2014 Olympics.
• Launch channels in minutes vs months
• Quickly add channels as needed.
• The highest quality video on any device
• 1080p plus 7 layers with optimized profiles to video output to your target devices.