MOG to Be Present at BroadcastAsia 2014
At booth 5L3-05, visitors will have the chance to put their hands on the most innovative centralized ingest solutions and learn more about how MOG is providing broadcasters with the required fast-turnaround of contents on the migration for HD and tapeless systems.
Managing to improve production houses and broadcasters workflow processes, MOG is designing solutions that can meet the market demands by reducing costs and saving resources with its service-oriented and totally configurable architecture. The successful mxfSPEEDRAIL product-line has already been deployed in more than 150 installations at the APAC and Middle East markets, for major broadcasters such as VTV Vietnam, UTCC Thailand, Al Hijrah Media Corporation, Kyodo TV, KTV, RTM, MBS, Japanet, Orissa TV, Vendhar TV, New Delhi Television, Al Dafrah, Al Rayyan, Maa TV, Times Now, BeIN, TV18 and TenTV.
mxfSPEEDRAIL is an unique and intuitive technology that covers the most popular broadcast technology and formats, reducing costs and saving resources with its service-oriented architecture.
Following the latest developments presented at NAB 2014, MOG will be at Singapore Pavilion, Level 5, showcasing the following solutions:
· mxfSPEEDRAIL - a full range of automated solutions for File-Based Ingest, SD-HD/SDI Capture, Digital Delivery and Real Time Playback;
· mxfSPEEDRAIL Xpress - a fully featured Ingest toolset including capture, playback, file conversion and broadcast codecs transcoding capabilities featured on a single and easily configurable platform;
· Central System: a new platform able to access all of your ingest units through an intuitive, practical interface that delivers a superior level of management and control. mxfSPEEDRAIL systems can be controlled and monitored simultaneously from a centralized, cutting-edge interface that offers hands-on control of an entire workgroup of ingest systems.
· Complete, Compact and Mobile Solution – Ensuring all of your Broadcast workflow needs!: The Multi-Camera Mobile Studio is a turnkey solution that allows you to store up to 12TB (up to 380h XDCAM HD 50Mbps) and support up to two editors (including AVID Media Composer, Adobe Premiere and Final Cut Pro) and eight SDI input and output channels. Built with mxfSPEEDRAIL Xpress units, the Multi-Camera Mobile Studio lets you configure your ingest services according to your production needs, by choosing from 9, 12, 15 or 18 Rack Units. Moreover, you can choose between capture, playback, file conversion and transcoding services, all within the same server unit. Now that’s superior flexibility!
· Adobe Premiere Integration: enabling mxfSPEEDRAIL to directly integrate with Adobe Premiere Editing Suite. Basically, the editor will have direct access to specific ingest tasks inside Adobe Premiere Interface. These tasks allow the editor to perform actions such as Batch Recording, Crash Recording, change the format settings, insert new metadata and directly control the VTR Logging from inside the Premiere Editing Suite.
· 4K, GoPro, Canon and JVC support
· mxfSPEEDRAIL with 12 SDI channels Control: a new platform that enables the user to control multi-channel capture, simultaneously managing 12 mxfSPEEDRAIL channels.
Visit MOG at Marina Bay Sands, booth 5L3-05 and learn more about the centralized ingest solutions that are revolutionizing broadcast workflow processes.
Based on open industry standards and offering state-of-the-art technology, MOG has been establishing itself in the market as the worldwide supplier for both Centralized Ingest Solutions and MXF Development Tools. For over a decade, MOG has been helping worldwide broadcasters and technology providers to increase the overall performance of its workflows while migrating for file-based environments, ensuring high interoperability between systems and formats.