May 6th Elation Hour – Festivals & Outdoor Events with Patrick Dierson and Chris Lisle
The Elation Hour is a weekly virtual presentation that delves into the more personal side of product development and includes discussions with top industry designers who share their experience across the broad scope of entertainment lighting. Tune in over the next several weeks as we cover topics such as Festivals/Outdoor Events, Broadway/Theatre, Trade Shows/Corporate/Special Events and Concerts/Live Events. The Elation Hour series will also include virtual product launches.
The Elation Hour, Wednesdays, 10 a.m. PST: (schedule subject to change)
- May 6: Tools & Techniques – Festivals & Outdoor Events with Patrick Dierson and Chris Lisle
- May 13: Behind the Products – Service & Support with Elation Service Manager Gines Gines
- May 20: Tools & Techniques – Broadway & Theater
- May 27: Tools & Techniques – Trade Show, Corporate & Special Events
- June 3: Tools & Techniques – Concerts/Live Events
- June 3: Virtual Product Launch – Artiste Mondrian
- June 10: Virtual Product Launch – Fuze Wash FR
About Elation Professional
Based in California with facilities in Florida and Mexico City, as well as European offices in The Netherlands, Elation designs and manufactures a comprehensive range of innovative lighting and video products known for its superior performance, excellent efficiency, and outstanding price:value ratio, all backed by a hard-earned reputation for Total Support. Through nearly three decades of intelligent lighting development, our mission has always been simple: to provide best-in-class products and service while offering the best value:performance ratio in the industry, helping show designers and producers achieve their vision. From discharge to LED, intelligent to conventional, Elation products continue to be a part of the industry’s most exciting projects across the globe and our list of references is always growing.