THE LOUDNESS SUMMIT – 16th December 2011
The summit will take place on Friday, 16th December 2011, at R.I.B.A in London, and is expected to attract more than 200 senior people from leading companies within the professional audio and broadcast sound arena.
The Loudness Summit aims to bring together technology experts, legislators, operators and industry professionals deeply involved in delivering high quality broadcast sound.
If you are a broadcaster or sound engineer, or you wish to understand new legislation regulating loudness consistency levels, the challenge is to deliver content to the home that has consistent audio levels for the listener, thereby enhancing the viewing experience.
Whether your requirements are for file-based or real-time audio processing, a complete set of advanced audio solutions that allow for better distribution, management and control of the audio signal throughout the entire transport chain is imperative.
The summit will focus on the following key topics:
· The Challenge for Broadcasters
· The Issues for Viewers
· Delivering Consistent Sound to the Consumer - on any device, anytime, anywhere.
· Setting The Volume Once – sit back & enjoy
· Legal Standards & Compliance
· Measuring & Managing Throughout the Entire Workflow
· Correction, Verification & Logging
· Broadcaster Case Study