LMC with brand-new HD Mini Camera Technology “Camaeleon”
Based on a 2/3” CCD interline transfer progressive scan sensor, the camera measures only 44x44x53mm and can be installed at locations where no other camera has gone before. The RS485/232 remote controllable extremely light sensitive system generates native HD 1080p and stands out due to a 64dB dynamic range, 14-bit signal processing as well as exposure times of up to 1/100 000 sec.
Additionally LMC supplies a box which converts all signals to fibre-optics, houses an integrated HD monitor as well as an intelligent battery solution and which optionally is capable of transmitting all signals via a wireless connection to the OB truck. Camaeleon connects to a wide range of HD lenses and is exclusively available through LMC.
• Camaeleon is the smallest HD CCD camera on the market and provides brilliant images for all kinds of TV, film and commercial productions.
• The 2/3” CCD 14-bit sensor and a 64dB dynamic range constitute the technical basis for uncompressed HD images which meet highest broadcast standards.
• Camaeleon provides intelligent signal distribution via fibre optics or wireless link. Camera telemetry operates remote controllable.
• Different housings of Camaeleon will adapt to the environment. Different colors and shapes of the housings can guarantee that.
• Camaeleon can be supplied with water-proof/underwater housings for applications like diving, rowing, sailing etc.
• On a mini-rig two Camaeleons are 3D ready.
• Camaeleon will be available just before Christmas 2010.