LiveU Launches Affordable Global IP Satellite Service to Complement Cellular IP Connectivity
Customers of LiveU’s award-winning LU600 can now not only broadcast double the number of hours with the same data using the HEVC encoding, but also have the ability to include a satellite connection (flyaway or driveaway options) whenever it is desired, without needing a reservation or getting multiple bills from different providers*. “Our bundled solution will change the game for our customers by removing any bandwidth concern, simplifying the workflow, and ending billing confusion for data,” said Mike Savello, LiveU VP of Sales (Americas).
Benefits of LiveU’s Hybrid Cellular Satellite Solution:
- Cost-effective: Automatic least-cost routing – use satellite only when needed
- Streamlined workflow: IP satellite workflow rather than traditional ASI encoder
- Data distribution: Pool your data across all vehicles and Satellite terminals
- Reliability: Non-contended, dedicated 2Mbps uplink/2Mbps return on the satellite transmission
- Make decision on the fly: No streaming reservation required
- Simplified pricing structure: All-in-one data plan in one simple bill
- Get the gear globally: LiveU sales teams, resellers, and distributors around the world can supply the gear you need to take advantage of this new offering
Visit LiveU at NAB 2018 Booth #C2617 to learn more about this solution, and all our other technology innovations.