LiveCG Broadcast New Version Now Shipping!
The new version of LiveCG Broadcast, the multi-layer character generator from the LiveXpert product line, is available and shipping. The 1U turnkey system provides video makers with even more tools to create and insert high quality graphics in their live video productions, and to extend their audience by connecting with a large choice of social platforms.
Graphics New Features:
• 24 new layers can be used as overlay on top of the current displayed graphics. Each of these layers can be displayed or removed independently. This feature eases Clock, counters, scores or logos remaining on-air while changing the main graphic content.
• Improved hardware configuration with i7 processor to get more power and ultra-silent fan for better integration.
• Consolidated export/import function to ease backup and transfer of medias and projects
Social Network Integration News:
• Connections to Skype, Line and Emails accounts have been added to give even more opportunities to interact with the audience.
• Integrated free access to OpenWeatherMap to select and display weather information from over 250 000 cities in the world
"The new version of LiveCG Broadcast comes at a time where video productions are more and more connected", says Bruno Lesté, LiveXpert product manager, "more social platforms can be connected, including Skype, and Line. The video operator has even more options and freedom to create outstanding graphics, within a few mouse clicks."
LiveCG Broadcast eases the creation and display of information in real-time during live production. LiveCG Broadcast works with any video mixer and supports NewTek IP protocol to connect with NewTek TriCaster and 3Play.
LiveCG Broadcast answers all the needs for all kinds of productions, election results, sports events, and television game shows.
About 3D Storm
3D Storm is the official distributor of NewTek and LiveXpert products. Member of the NewTek Developer Network, LiveXpert solutions for Sports scoring and statistics, graphics management and social media integration, round out control room equipment in TV studios and conference facilities, mobile control rooms for entertainment and sports events, as well as outside broadcast vans.