LiberoVision Becomes a Part of Vizrt
The team will pursue Vizrt’s vision to change the sports experience on all media platforms as the world leader in sports media enhancement technology while staying true to the aim for fast, open, and innovative workflow solutions. Vizrt’s sports team will be headed by LiberoVision’s former CEO, Stephan Würmlin Stadler, promoted to Executive Vice President for Sports in Vizrt.
Over the last two years, LiberoVision has successfully integrated its operations into Vizrt. However, we want to announce the following administrative changes:
Effective today, new contact details are available for all former LiberoVision team members.
The new postal address is
Vizrt Switzerland (LiberoVision)
The Vizrt sports team can be reached as follows:
· Stephan Würmlin Stadler, EVP Sports, firstname.lastname@example.org
· Julia Vogel Wenzin, VP Sports EMEA, email@example.com
· Sandro Bünter, Sales Engineer, Sports EMEA, firstname.lastname@example.org
· Richard Einstein, Business Development Manager, Sports LATAM, email@example.com
· Rainer Sonnberger, Product Specialist, Sports, firstname.lastname@example.org
· Annette Staufer, Management Assistant, Sports, email@example.com
Also effective today, the LiberoVision homepage at www.liberovision.com is integrated into www.vizrt.com. The LiberoVision products will be rebranded as Vizrt products: Libero Highlight becomes Viz Libero. Viz Libero’s new digital home is http://www.vizrt.com/products/viz_libero. Libero Playbook will be discontinued as a separate product and will be integrated into Viz Libero.
1st line technical support of Viz Libero will be handed over to the nearest Vizrt customer support center and, hence, support is localized in the coming weeks and months. We believe this to be a highly valuable change for all our clients as support will be much closer, in the relevant time zone, and mostly with local on-the-ground support. 2nd line support will still be maintained from the team in Zurich. New support instructions will be issued once the new support implementation is finished.