KLOTZ AIS at ProLight + Sound 2017
Our new products at Prolight+Sound will include:
- OL22P OmniLIVE - PUR - AES/ EBU Multicore Cable - n x 2 x 0.22 mm²: ideal on tour for transmitting AES/EBU signals over long distances.
- VD083LP, the little brother of our VD125LPS, for transmission distances of up to 70m. Only 6.1mm external diameter. Thanks to the PUR outer jacket, the cable is highly flexible, suitable for drum storage and abrasion-resistant.
- Our completely redesigned Premade DMX and AES/EBU series, supplied packaged for MI sales or without packaging for the Pro sector. We will feature cables including the ultra-compact DMX5N1PBD… and DMX5N2YSD… on cable drums – space-saving miracles that cover transmission distances of up to 80m.
- Selections from our new, completely redesigned Hybrid Cable range, such as the H3W33ET… Hybrid Cable Drum System. A simple, straightforward way of connecting stage and FOH that includes two RamCAT network lines, two AES/EBU or DMX lines and a 3G2.5mm² power line.
- VINPAN…If it’s going to be vintage, it’s got to be right! Our new Vintage ’59 Pancake Patcher cables let you continue your equipment‘s retro look to the pedal board. Because space is always at a premium on pedal boards, we designed the Pancake Patcher cables with angled flat connectors in a classic look. Space-saving and with lots of authentic style! The cable itself has a textile jacket for the perfect retro effect – but inside, it’s as modern as they come. It has effective copper spiral shielding and low capacitance to ensure crystal-clear top-class signal transmission.
- MISSET… Have you always found your XLR splitter had too few inputs for your purpose? Or unneeded outputs? Or simply took up too much space? Now we can offer the perfect solution! Our Modular Interface System (MIS) lets you decide exactly what your XLR splitter needs.We’ve fitted a whole 32-channel splitter into only four height units and 150mm depth. Inputs/outputs are split in a ratio of 1:3; signals are unimpaired and transmitted one-to-one. We supply the individual components; you put it all together – it’s child’s play. Want to modify the design? Couldn’t be simpler! One module comprises eight high-quality built-in XLR sockets over 2 height units – and those sockets can be varied in line with your needs. On request, we can also perform the assembly and electrical testing. It’s never been easier to build your own XLR splitter. And the price is competitive as well, e.g. 1422,90 EUR as dealer price for MISSET32CH3X-SP.
- When size and space are crucial, our SmartBeam QUAD MINI is the answer! It delivers the same performance and features as its big brother, but its external diameter is almost 8 mm smaller. This makes the SmartBeam QUAD MINI compatible with connections like the Tyco Pro Beam Mini and Telecast MX – at transmission rates of up to 4 x 10 GB/s! The cable is completely impervious to contamination (IP rating 67) and incredibly easy to clean using nothing but pure water and a lint-free cloth. As the connectors do not come into physical contact with the fibres, long-term insertion loss is stable. The SmartBeam QUAD MINI is available as connection cables, cable drums and breakout cables, as well as bulkhead cables for installation.
- FOPD Patch Cables are the ideal choice for short distances of up to 20 m. They are available with LC and SC connectors and as multimode or single-mode cables, covering all possible areas of use. The cables are supplied with a convenient duplex clip for each end to hold the connectors in place, plus a lockable dust cap.
- SLW facelift: We moderately upgraded our bestselling StraightLink SLW series. The following new features make these stageboxes even better:laser engraved numbers on the stagebox.new optimized fanout lengths, for details see technical data from 12 channels up the fanouts feature a drop bus grip as strain relief
- At PLS 2017 we introduce our patented SmartBeam D-series socket with its integrated KLOTZ protective cover. Prices and delivery times will be available as of 04/2017.