• Multichannel systems incl. 3D audio and up-/down-mix
• Channel and object based production
• Wavefield synthesis and higher-order Ambisonics
• Binaural technologies
• Spatial audio recording, transmission and coding
• Standardization and application of 3D audio
• Perception and quality evaluation
ICSA 2015's motto:
“The 3D Audio Production Chain”, which will be especially reflected in workshops, keynote lectures (Gary W. Elko & Jens Meyer, Hervé Déjardin), and panel discussions. Moreover, the Ambisonic concert night will be broadcasted via radio in binaural (terrestrial) and 5.1 format (satellite).
Campus of the University of Music and Performing Arts in Graz. In particular: MUMUTH's Orchestra Rehearsal Hall (talks), Ligeti Hall (workshop / concert), Foyer (exhibition area / coffee + cake); TiP's Theater Stages (workshop), Foyer (exhibition / registration / poster / coffee + cake), etc.
The conference will be held in English.
For the program, registration portal and further information please visit www.tonmeister.de/icsa2015.
The deadline for registering online is September 13, 2015.
You cannot register at the event.