HyperSlow – Slow Motion for HyperDeck Users
HyperSlow for iOS devices is able to control up to 4 Hyperdecks and supports functions like recording, playback in different speeds, tagging and visiting events. A „SuperPlay“ function allows to play a slow motion from several camera perspectives one after the other, if the cameras use synchronized time code.
Anett Ebelt, the electronic brain of LiveSkills states: "Our products and solutions derived from the requirements we have in our chain of work and we do use them ourselves."
• Connect your decks with an iPad or iPhone using Wi-Fi or a separate LAN and start recording of all decks concurrently.
• Use up to 4 “Event” buttons to mark important events and play back these events synchronously from all decks.
• From record mode, use the “Stop Reverse” button to jump behind a marked event and start the slow motion playback. You can freely define the number of seconds to be jumped.
• Use the “SuperPlay” functionality to play back slow motion events in sequence automatically. For this feature, timecode synchronized cameras or timecode synchronized Hyperdecks are required.
• Use “HyperSlow” to generate your event list, save them, export them to Excel, and to create your own event types depending on the nature of your event.
• Obtain good results in slow motion play back using frame rates of 50/60 fps and 50% play back speed. Achieve at least acceptable results using 25% play back speed.
The system has already proven its practicality in many live events, amongst them the Polo event Germany 2016 and the German Weightlifter Cup 2017.
Pricing and availability:
HyperSlow is available today for download at the App Store at https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/hyperslow/id1147161413