Grass Valley Demonstrates Range of Advanced Broadcast Solutions
“London’s BVE show is an ideal venue for Grass Valley to connect with its European customers and share with them our latest newsroom innovations,” commented Said Bacho, Senior Vice President, EMEA, Grass Valley. “We have invested in our own stand this year, as we fully believe in this show’s importance to flourish growth in Northern Europe—especially in the UK. We’ll be demonstrating some powerful products all which break technology boundaries and set new paradigms for broadcasters and media organizations around the globe.”
Visitors to the Grass Valley stand will see a range of solutions on display, including:
· GV Director Nonlinear Live Production System—a multipurpose tool that combines the functionality of a switcher, video server, graphics generator, and multiviewer in one application
· GV STRATUS Nonlinear Media Production Tools—brings the newsroom to the field with the only full set of production tools in one application, enhancing workflow efficiencies, and increasing the quality of content
· GV Edge Integrated Playout System—delivers an integrated playout solution with playout control, asset management, and superior graphics capabilities
· LDX WorldCam and LDX Compact™ series—provides ultimate format flexibility and high-quality HD imaging
· K2 Dyno® Replay System with K2 Summit® media server—a comprehensive set of live production tools that dramatically expand the possibilities for HD and SD live production.
Grass Valley will also be supporting its various channel partners in the UK at the show. “We recognize that our channel partners are highly valuable to building upon existing successes and achieving the growth we desire in the region,” added Bacho.
Partners offering Grass Valley demonstrations include:
WTS (Stand H62): K2 Dyno Replay System with K2 Summit media server, Karrera® Video Production Center switcher and the LDX WorldCam advanced imaging camera
CVP (Stand E36): GV Director Nonlinear Live Production System and LDX WorldCam
HOLDAN (Stand J32): EDIUS® Multiformat Nonlinear Editing Software, 4K Workflow, T2™ Intelligent Disk Recorder (iDDR), and the ADVC® video converter.
BVE 2014 is taking place from 25-27 February at the Excel Exhibition and Conference Center in London.