fileCAST - Distribute Content Across All Channels
• Web services are web application components. Web services can be published, found, and used on the Web.
• Integrate various databases and link all relevant data with the metadata. All data remains unaltered and is logical and sensible to search.
• GPS, Marshaling, or timekeeping data will be linked in the system and can be displayed in different compositions, e.g., on second screens.
• Repositories and archives with different data sets can be easily integrated into the OML. Whether it is old video footage or high-definition footage, the OML is able to accept and integrate any kind of video into the workflow.
• fileCAST OML keeps your event data accurate and secure. No need to merge online and late entry databases, as even late corrections to the database made at packet pickup enable your timing company to quickly and easily resolve all issues, extracting the updated data at the close of late registration.
• fileCAST integrates all your different databases in one
• All images that enter the OML, whether live or via file import, are shown with their associated metadata in the stream. Resulting projects can be presented clearly.
• Operate all social media channels in an instant. Access to live logged pictures allows you to quickly share on channels like Facebook, YouTube, and Twitter.
• Record video on digital devices, such as Android or iPhone, with new second screen combinations and offer enhanced content for traditional users. Fresh imagery can be quickly and easily placed on client apps so the client can create and deploy useful content.
• IPTV channels are permanently recorded, restructured and organized using simple names.
EDITING / LAYOUT
• Cut playlists and find scenes simply. The OML software reduces repeated hold and time-consuming copy operations.
• You determine the desired format and transcoding process. The OML works in the background to organize the content into the right format.
• Create simple templates for rapid discovery of cuts and news play-out. Format the content through content sequences and content-relevant tasks.
• Create easy brand new content with new pictures in your films or play outs.
Check all access rights, user groups, projects, content and more with the fileCAST Online Media Library. Authorized user activity is registered, and user behavior and trends are determined quickly. All image rights are governed and controlled, and licenses and their maturities are clearly presented and color-coded
OML records an unlimited amount of signals, and has a special interface for communicating with EVS machines in your workflow. It recognizes all network clips and imports them into projects with metadata to be used by the project TC. All image sequences created in the OML have easy playback, and workflow is guaranteed in both directions.
• can also be easily imported.
• All generated data is labeled with specially designed keyboards and brought into a uniform shape during the live transmission. Names and data are never stored incorrectly and by linking your official databases with timing reference, all data is stored on the same level. Using specially developed keyboard interfaces for different databases allows easy access to the metadata. All qualities of meaningful stock data generates available metadata for online users, so duplicate stocks and incorrect entries are no longer possible.
ANY TYPE OF DATA
• All live data, in addition to videos, can be recorded easily. For example, all intermediate times, sector times, tracking data, GPS data, etc., can be recorded in the project.
• Quality Control
• Flexible Workflow
• Legal Control
• Data Conversion
• Transcoding processes
make it easy
• Create an efficient workflow by automating your processes. Store commands and distribute direct materials. Repeated touching of the same content is excluded.