Danmon Systems Group at IBC 2012
Danmon Systems Group is part of Dan Technologies' Group, one of Europe's leading suppliers of audio, video, transmission products and digital media solutions. The Dan Technologies Systems Integration Division covers a wide spectrum of operations ranging from designing, installing and commissioning studios, playout centres, news-rooms and satellite systems to providing the complete infrastructure of television and radio stations for major broadcasters and service providers worldwide. The Systems Integration Division operates internationally from offices in Scandinavia, Europe, the Middle East and Asia.
DSG has completed many successful projects over more than 25 years. Recent successes include:
* Upgrade to high definition at TV2 Denmark’s main broadcast studio in Odense.
* MUX5 project for Teracom, the provider of the Danish DVB-T broadcast transmission network.
* New control room providing 24/7 overview of the Norkring transmission systems throughout Norway, for Telenor.
* Containerised radio studio for operation in the West African republic of Ivory Coast, including dual studio, dual studio control, two edit suites, and reporter equipment.
* Production server system for the Danish Broadcasting Corporation at its DR Byen headquarters.
* New master control room at TV 2 Denmark, including multiviewer video monitoring.
* A multi-studio recording, editing and presentation system for the Danish broadcast channel, Radio24syv.
* Completion of a dual-phase upgrade to high definition at the Swedish sports television service Kanal 75, centred on the network’s Stockholm headquarters.
* A flight-case-based master control room for TV2 Denmark, initially for use at the UEFA Euro 2012 football championships.
* Satellite newsgathering vehicle upgrades for the Danish Radio Corporation.
DSG representatives attending IBC2012 will include: Henning Brønnum (Managing Director), Peter Thomsen (Deputy Managing Director), Søren Bruun (Operations Manager), Karsten Grunnet (Media Sales Director), Per Goschebart (Broadcast Sales Manager), Robert Rosenberg (Managing Director, Danmon Asia) and Bjarne Pedersen (Systems Sales Director, Danmon Asia) .