Capture, Monitor, Deliver
For broadcasters of world-class major sporting events or music concerts, a single SoundField mic is all that's needed to generate simultaneous stereo and 5.1 audio for SD or HD transmission.
Even audio already captured in stereo, such as recorded archive material, can now be converted into phase-coherent 5.1 by utilising SoundField upmix processors.
NEW DSF-B Digital Broadcast Surround Microphone package
The DSF-B Digital Broadcast package provides simultaneous digital surround and stereo soundscapes of large-scale outside broadcast events such as sports stadiums and concert hall venues.
· Removes need for multiple arrays
· Generates multi-channel audio from a 'single point' source
· Perfect downmix compatibility with mono or stereo
· Microphone parameters controlled remotely including orientation, angle, pickup pattern and rotation
· Consists of DSF-2 microphone, DSF-2 controller and DSF-3 processor
Additional Features with the DSF-3 Control APP
· Snap/Tilt - Rear, Front surround axis can be individually tilted to focus on sound sources above or below the microphone
· Variable polar patterns - Front, Centre and Rear
· Zoom Control
- Hands-on upmixing for Live Broadcast
The UPM-1 upmix processor has a unique algorithm to perform detailed real-time analysis of stereo source material, identifying and separating the ambience from the direct sound.
With only five physical rotary controls to manage all upmix parameters, the UPM-1's simplicity has proved to be a must for any OB application or broadcast studio working in 5.1 surround.
- Upmixing in Post Production
Designed to integrate seamlessly into a post-production workflow, the UPM-1 plug-in is available in VST, RTAS (Mac and PC) and AU (MAC only) formats.
It's ideal for for post production houses or HD broadcasters that need to ensure all of their material is transmitted in 'fold-down' compatible 5.1. This includes archived stereo, stereo only-broadcasts, effects and jingles, etc.
- Effortless audio monitoring
Providing broadcasters and content producers with an agile and intuitive operating system, the SAM1-3GM offers seamless operation in settings ranging from multi-language and surround sound/stereo production to live sports and event broadcasting.
· 16 channel bargraph display of selected HD-SDI
· Scroll to Hear channel selection
· Channel Format Selector for Mono, stereo or 5.1 pairs
· Instantaneous downmixing of surround sources for stereo compatibility
· Menu level to select scales, reference, ballistics and hands-on channel naming
· Channels can be mixed together at the push of a button with individual level trim and balance / pan control
NEW PAM PiCo
- Compact 'at-a-glance' Audio and Loudness Meter
Both simple to use and easy to configure, PAM PiCo puts high quality metering within easy reach of anyone involved in sound production, from operators working throughout the broadcast chain, to music technicians and record producers.
· 4 models available
· Stereo, Surround or Multichannel bargraph displays
· Analogue, AES or embedded SDI audio signal sources
· ITU, EBU, ATSC and ARIB loudness measurements as standard
· Extensive choice of user programmable presets modes
· Up to 12 (PiCo Four only) simultaneous bargraphs
· Revolutionary StarFish surround display provides an image of the 5.1 energy field
· Landscape mode, Screen Grab application and FFT spectrum analyser (PiCo Four only)
NEW and Enhanced Monitor Plus range
- Entry level audio confidence monitoring
A simple and cost-effective pathway for television and radio broadcasters, as well as theatres and AV installations, that need audio confidence monitoring.
· NEW MPA1-3G (with or without 12-segment bargraph) features single HD-SDI input and autosensing
· Enhanced MPA1-ASB+/ASC+ dual stereo or eight input versions
· Upgraded power amplifiers and speakers for improved clarity
· Front panel balance control and fixed or variable line output options
· Lightweight, shallow form factor ideal for OBs and studios
· One-touch access to any analogue or digital (ASB+ only) audio source material in mono, stereo or surround