Atomos Lockdown Safari Competition - Get creative at home and win a Shogun 7
It was shot entirely in Apple ProRes RAW in 4K at 100fps using the Atomos Shogun 7 HDR monitor-recorder and an old, yet still highly capable, second-hand Sony FS700R cinema camera. The lens was a Sigma 180mm f3.5 Macro on a Metabones EF-E mount adapter. The entire setup (apart from the tripod) was purchased for around $3500 USD.
We’re looking for the best wildlife footage users can capture without breaking any government social distancing rules – in their own garden, on their balcony, or even inside their apartment. As an incentive we'll be giving away a Shogun 7 HDR monitor-recorder-
switcher to one lucky entrant whose work is deemed to be the most creative by Atomos and wildlife cinematographer Ben Cherry.
To enter, users can simply upload their entry to YouTube and add the hashtag #atomoskeepcreating, then leave a comment with the link post the link in the comments box on our YouTube Video.The competition runs from Tuesday 14th April until midnight PST on Tuesday 21st April 2020. It can be created using any video gear at hand.
Atomos will announce the winner on our social media at the end of April 2020. The video entries will remain the property of the creator and all rights with them. Atomos reserves the right to embed entries and post them on our social media accounts.
Atomos 10-year anniversary promotion also continues. Users can still purchase the Shogun 7 and receive one of two amazing gifts. Either 1. An AngelBird 500GB AtomX SSDmini and Atomos Sunhood. OR 2. A Shinobi SDI 5” HDR monitor for.
1. Shoot a new wildlife video 1-2 minutes long in your garden, backyard, from your window or even your home. This must be done where you live (so if local social distancing rules say you can't use your outside space, please stick to filming inside your house or flat).
2. The film must be created specifically for this competition and cannot be part of a larger project.
3. No people should appear in your video. Please ensure no copyright is infringed and that you have rights to use any imagery or audio submitted.
4. Upload your video to YouTube with the hashtag #atomoskeepcreating and post the link in the comments box on our linked Youtube video.
5. Follow and like either our Twitter, Facebook or Instagram pages
6. You can enter as many videos as you like.
7. The judges' decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into. No cash alternative is provided.
8. All entries must adhere to YouTube community guidelines .
YouTube is not a sponsor of this contest and requires users to release YouTube from any and all liability related to this contest.