Agenda Announced for Dante AV Networking World at ISE2015
The agenda will feature:
· Roland Hemming, RH Consulting: The Audio Networking Market- A presentation on audio networking technology, the business models and the rate of market adoption.
· Vincent Tan, Electronics & Engineering: The Singapore Sports Hub case study
· Ethan Wetzell, OCA Alliance: How Media Networking Drives Innovation
· Landon Gentry, Audinate: Networking 101 Tutorial - Understanding Networking Basics
· Mehdi Benkirane, SAE Technology Group: School of Audio Engineering case study
· Mark Lownds, Stagetec Mediagroup: How Sydney Trains implemented a networked digital PA system
· Dick Crabbe, Consultant: Milano Congress - A look at Dante in Europe’s largest convention center
· Tony Mott, T.G. Baker: National Indoor Sports Arena (NISA) project for the Commonwealth games in Glasgow
· Aidan Williams, Audinate: A glimpse of the future Dante Networked World including Audinate’s newest product-Dante Via
In addition, a hands-on Dante workshop will bring together teams of participants to demonstrate how quickly and creatively a Dante network can be designed. The event will include raffles, giveaways and surprises throughout the day, as well as a sponsored lunch for all attendees and a hosted networking mixer at the end of the day.
Twenty-five (25) leading audio equipment manufacturers are co-sponsoring this year’s conference and will be showcasing their Dante products at the event, including Ashly, AtteroTech, Audio-Technica, Bosch, Bose, BSS, Crest Audio, Delec, Focusrite/RedNet, Harman Professional, Lab.gruppen, Lake, Nexo, NTP, Peavey Commercial Audio, Powersoft, PreSonus, Shure, Stewart Audio, Soundcraft, StageTec, Studio Technologies, Symetrix, Tendzone and Yamaha Commercial Audio. Media sponsors include AV Magazine and rAVe Europe.
Seating is limited, so register now to reserve your seat for this premiere event at ISE.To register, click here http://bit.ly/avnw-ise15
Audinate revolutionizes AV systems to enable our customers to thrive in a networked world. Audinate’s Dante media networking technology has been adopted by the leading OEM manufacturers and has become the standard and dominant networking technology in the professional audio/visual industry. Dante is used extensively for live performance events, commercial installation, broadcast, recording and production, and communications systems. Audinate offices are located in US, United Kingdom and Australia.