AEQ-Kroma Presents New Products at ISE2015
AEQ and KROMA have served an array of customers world-wide with its advanced audio technology, video monitors for TV, intercom systems, telephone communications expertise, audio storage applications and automation of multimedia production and broadcasting. Further, AEQ has been present at the major international sporting events such as the Vancouver 2010 and Sochi 2014 Winter and the Beijing 2008 and London 2012 Summer Olympics and was instrumental in providing the audio signal to a world-wide audience during the broadcast of those major sporting events.
As a prominent broadcast equipment manufacturer, AEQ and KROMA dedicate 25% of its human resources to R&D. This strong commitment to cutting edge technology has resulted in the introduction of new products every year for the last 17 years. AEQ is headquartered in Madrid, Spain, with offices in the USA and Mexico.
A brief description of the equipment that AEQ and KROMA will show during ISE 2015 at booth 7w195:
· NEW AEQ OLYMPIA digital commentary system for big events (sports, politics, song contest, stadiums…).
· NEW AEQ NETBOX AoIP multichannel interfaces (Dante compatible).
· NEW AEQ CAPITOL IP ultra-compact digital audio console
· Broadcast Video Monitors (TFT) in sizes from 4” to 46”, different series for different settings; NEW QS – QuadSplit series, HD monitors, 3G etc.
· Portable Audiocodecs: PHOENIX MOBILE (IP networks), and NEW AEQ Phoenix PC software.
· Digital Intercom Systems, starting at 16x16 cross-points up to systems with over 1000 x 1000 ports like NEW CONEXIA, offering also a full range of intercom panels for these systems.
NEW AEQ MERCURY compact IP audiocodec N/ACIP compliant and AEQ VENUS dual IP codec.As usual, AEQ-KROMA will deploy a remarkable team of technical and commercial professionals that will attend the visitors to its booth 7W195 at the RAI Convention Centre in Amsterdam between February 10 and 12, 2015.