3D Storm Showcases NewTek & Third Party Developers @BITAM 2013
The new line of TriCaster, now with super powers includes, TriCaster 410, a streamlined, compact system with a full 4 M/E production switcher, HD-SDI connectivity, TriCaster 460, a compact system with a full 4 M/E production switcher with greater connectivity and broader creative flexibility for any small or medium-sized production, Tricaster 860, a system designed for full-sized live action with an abundance of angles, visuals, coverage and postproduction tools, offering a full 8 M/E production switcher, and TriCaster 8000, the flagship content publishing hub for all the media in a live program, with a premium 8 M/E production switcher, built-in failsafe and redundancy capabilities, and extensive router support for enhanced broadcast integration.
NewTek Developer Network expanded its range with 16 new companies entering the circle of third party developers for NewTek products. Among these new comers stands LiveXpert Tools, a full palette of products and add-ons for TriCaster distributed by 3D Storm. LiveXpert Tools, product line dedicated to Live Production and Sport live production includes LiveMixer and Live CG Football, essentials tools given to TriCaster users to create more content, to widen their audience with instant high quality media content, and to enjoy a full live experience with TriCaster.
All TriCaster models include comprehensive feature enhancements that enable producers to create bigger and better shows, and reach larger audiences with network TV-style video content, while lowering production costs.
· Enhanced virtual sets, adding many new sets to the existing library of templates, with the ability to live pan and zoom virtual cameras and up to 8 preset frame positions.
· Holographic live virtual sets, allowing users to create panoramic, photorealistic sets from smartphone or DSLR camera images, with layered and composited video sequences for customized environments for any genre of programming.
· Expanded media publishing, providing the ability to instantly and simultaneously publish or stream content to multiple destinations, including YouTube and other Websites, dedicated FTP servers, second and third screen platforms, and social media sites like Facebook and Twitter.
· Animation, title and still image buffers, a bank of up to 15 additional media sources that act as virtual DDRs, including 4:4:4:4 motion interpolated video with automatic triggering for nearly limitless playback of animated motion graphics, titles and images.
· Expanded outputs and monitoring, including secondary output selection sources that include M/Es, dual configurable multi-view, buffers, enhanced network outputs.
· Robotic camera control, to add innovative and unique camera coverage with input and comprehensive multi-angle preview control of pan-tilt-zoom cameras, from the most-affordable off-the-shelf security cams all the way to professional models.
· Extensive control and automation functions, operators minimize on-air mistakes by customizing memory presets for recalling only desired program configurations; automating show commands with single keystrokes; defining custom control surface keys or MIDI control with external devices, and Hot Spots to trigger automated sequences with on-camera talent gestures.
LiveMixer, the remote audio mixer control for TriCaster . Don't leave out the sound of your production, control it without interfering with the live production on the TriCaster. The Sound operator can have an independent audio control console, such as Berhinger BCF 2000 or Yamaha 01V96i, to mix the audio channels recorded with TriCaster and make pitch perfect productions!
Enrich sports live productions with LiveCG Football, an exclusive tool dedicated to Football scoring, statistics and graphics management. Give the audience all the information they need to live their dream. Enhance sponsors and advertisers visibility. Create a complete library of information to keep sports fans engaged and speed up production time for recurring games.
3D Storm, distributor of NewTek products in Europe, Middle-East, Africa, Turkey, Russia and Pakistan since 1999, is a leading player in the convergence of IT & the Broadcast industries.
3D Storm professional team delivers bespoke solutions through a network of Specialist and Authorized Dealers providing customers with an exclusive access to the newest and most innovative solutions on the market, such as TriCaster and 3Play.
3D Storm offers cost-effective solutions for anyone to bring their vision into real live television production.
3D Storm clients such as BBC, Sky, Mediaset, RAI, Radio RAI, CNBC, Azzura TV, Telenova, TF1, France Televisions, BFM TV, RTL, WDR, MDR, RTBF, MBC Dubai, SBC Seychelles, TV4, Borsen TV, Kanal Sport Denmark, Super Sport South Africa, TVGA (TV de Galicia), TV3, Banco Santander, Real Madrid F.C, Arsenal Media, Paris Parc des Princes Stadium, Copenhagen Parken Stadium, City of Paris, European Parliament, Metropole Orchestra NL, Università di Modena e Reggio Emilia, Universidad Carlos III de Madrid, King Abdullah University Saudi Arabia... deliver daily live and streaming productions with NewTek products.
NewTek is transforming the way people create network-style television content and share it with the world. From sporting events, Web-based talk shows, live entertainment, classrooms, and corporate communications—to virtually any venue where people want to capture and publish live video, we give our customers the power to grow their audiences, brands and businesses, faster than ever before.
Clients include: “The X Factor,” ESPN X Games, New York Giants, NBA Development League, Fox News, BBC, NHL, Nickelodeon, CBS Radio, ESPN Radio, Fox Sports, MTV, TWiT.TV, USA TODAY, Department of Homeland Security (DHS), and National Aeronautics and Space Administration (NASA).