Soundcraft® Announces ViSi iPad Remote Control for its Digital Console Range
The Soundcraft ViSi Remote app allows users to roam around in a venue and not only adjust input channel levels and mutes, but also adjust aux send levels and matrix sends, and level and graphic EQ settings on bus outputs.
For even more flexibility, multiple iPads may be used on the same network, even on the same console, so that individual artists could control their own monitor sends, for example.
The Soundcraft ViSi remote is expected to hit the iTunes store at the end of April 2012, and by pre-registering on the Soundcraft website users will not only be informed immediately when the app goes live, but will be entered into a prize draw to win an Apple iPad. (conditions apply, see website for details)
Remote control for Soundcraft Vi Series and Si Compact digital mixing consoles
• Optimise the front of house mix from anywhere in the room
• Adjust monitor levels while standing next to the artist
• Use to extend the fader count of an existing control surface
• Use in standalone mode for familiarisation with console functions
• Control a network of consoles (e.g. FOH and Monitor)
• Input faders, mutes and solos
• Bus, master LR and VCA master faders, mutes and solos
• Monitor and headphones output levels
• Graphic EQs on all bux outs
• Aux send levels to each bus from all channels (monitor mixes)
• Matrix contribution level to each matrix bus