Preview: ATG Broadcast at IBC 2011
“We work closely with ourclients to ensure that the solutions they choose are capable of easy expansionto accommodate additional channels, future delivery standards and theever-increasing number of content-distribution options,” comments Graham Day.“We have the operational experience, technical skills and commercialunderstanding required to ensure that these projects are achieved successfully,within budget and on schedule.”
Projects recently completed by ATG Broadcast
* HD MCR infrastructure for Associated Press, London.
* A five-camera production studio and file-based ingest system for Arab Radio & Television, Jeddah.
* A 13-channel playout system expansion for TV4 Sweden, Stockholm, completed in just eight weeks.
* Major studio upgrade (to 3 gigabit/s 1080 50p) for BBC Television Centre Studio Six in London.
* A five-studio production centre and 22-post-production suite resource for BSkyB's new Harlequin 1 broadcasting facility.
In Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia, ATG Broadcast completed a comprehensive rebuild of Astro's All Asia Broadcast Centre (AABC), including HD infrastructure. A suite of operational areas was installed and the station architecture re-engineered to provide resilience plus easy future expansion capabilities.
A single-source guarantee of efficient and reliable broadcast systems integration with optional long-term engineering support, ATG Broadcast has the full resources needed to design, pre-build and test complete large-scale installations prior to delivery. Comprehensive reference manuals are supplied with every system. Installations are structured to allow easy expansion when and where demand arises for extra programme channels or to meet requirements for new delivery standards.
Full technical support is provided for 12 months following the completion of a system. This takes the form of engineering visits or telephone support as required. Technical maintenance can also be provided throughout the entire life of a system.