NewTek Unveils Next-Generation TriCaster 40
“At NewTek, we are constantly striving to help people with ideas use video in new ways, so that they can tell stories and make a big impact when sharing them with the world,” said Dr. Andrew Cross, Chief Technology Officer at NewTek. “Our next-generation TriCaster 40 gives the most budget-conscious storytellers a whole new class of professional tools, which if purchased individually, would each cost far more than the TriCaster 40 itself. This means that financial limitations no longer hamper creative storytelling. Anyone can use TriCaster 40 to turn a live event into a video production that rivals the pristine look of a network broadcast.”
TriCaster 40: What’s New
With a broad range of new production capabilities, TriCaster 40 now enables video producers to create stunning HD television-style video broadcasts. Users can look forward to:
· Creating more engaging content with network-style, highly designed visuals that deliver a polished, post-production look to live productions, in real time;
· Creating and customizing transitions and effects, using the now included Animation Store Creator to produce full color full motion overlays, audio for both directions and even warped video mapped against any 3D surface for the highest-impact presentations possible;
· Adding a dedicated title station with the included LiveText application for creating unique HD titles and graphics with hundreds of pre-loaded templates, displaying real-time data, and using vector-based drawing tools and extensive text options for designing custom graphics;
· Enhancing the viewing experience with new video formats, recording options and session resolutions to reach more viewers on the platforms they watch;
· Maximizing production efficiency and minimizing disruptions with new workflows for capturing to disk and exporting to external applications for the smoothest content creation; and,
· Improving visual quality and consistency, correcting for variances in the video signal on every input, and tightly calibrating white, black and color levels for every source to broadcast-acceptable standards with preview scopes.
Pricing and Availability
Existing TriCaster 40 customers can purchase the TriCaster 40 version 2 software immediately for 995 € +VAT. From now until July12, 2013, TriCaster 40 systems can be purchased for 4 199 € +VAT, with the option to upgrade to version 2 software for 995 € +VAT. Beginning July 12, all TriCaster 40 systems will include the version 2 software, at which time the new system price will increase to 5 295 € +VAT. An optional control surface for TriCaster 40 is available for 1 799 € +VAT.
3D Storm, distributor of NewTek products in Europe, Middle-East, Africa, Turkey, Russia and Pakistan since 1999, is a leading player in the convergence of IT & Broadcast industries. 3D Storm professional team delivers bespoke services on the field, providing customers with an exclusive access to the newest and most innovative solutions on the market, such as TriCaster and 3Play. 3D Storm offers cost-effective solutions for anyone to bring their vision into real live television production.