Grass Valley Puts Spotlight on Full Line of Industry-Leading Broadcast Solutions at BVE2015
Grass Valley will have its large portfolio of future-ready live production and playout solutions on display in stand P06 at BVE. Many of the solutions have already been successfully deployed in the UK and across Europe, Middle East and Africa. Some of the show highlights include:
· LDX Series cameras — Offer varying levels of operational flexibility to match every production need, with the ability to upgrade as production and business needs change.
· Karrera production switcher — A modular approach to production switchers that delivers more creativity to create compelling and engaging content with multiformat support including 1080p and 4K.
· K2 Dyno replay system — Featuring a highly intuitive touchscreen interface, shuttle knob and Grass Valley T-bar, the system allows smooth playback at any speed and is based on the K2 media server infrastructure for increased content/metadata integration.
· iTX integrated playout platform — Providing IT-based, automated playout for multiformat content delivery, it powers more than 1,500 on-air channels around the world and reduces the cost of ownership with no compromise in quality, flexibility, or control.
· GV STRATUS — Helps users better manage entertainment, on-air operations and news production media workflows to stay competitive by leveraging task-driven tools that operate in a variety of environments and can be specifically tailored for each user’s job function.
· Kaleido multiviewer — Offering the finest picture quality, the ultimate in layout flexibility, and exceptional resilience, the solution is designed to expand and interoperate seamlessly into any workflow with common control systems, display layout tools and extensive router integration.
· NVISION routers — From compact utility routers up to enterprise-class routers for managing thousands of signals throughout a facility, these routers are packed with features that keep signals flowing smoothly.
Other solutions on display in Grass Valley’s stand include the CopperHead 3430AP fiber optic camera transceiver with integrated power, compact utility routers, Vertigo XG advanced HD/SD graphics processor, iMC master control panel system for live and specialty channels, iControl monitoring system, 3RU Densité 3 Frame and a full range of Belden cables. In addition to demonstrating these products and more, product teams will be on hand to discuss Grass Valley’s approach to 4K and IP.
“The timing of this event is ideal as our customers look toward the exciting opportunities that lie ahead in 2015,” commented Said Bacho, senior vice president, EMEA, Grass Valley. “Our solutions are designed to meet or exceed the current needs of our customers while helping them prepare for the next advancements in broadcast technology. In particular, there is a lot of interest in the latest 4K and IP solutions, and we will have a lot of information to share. BVE is a significant industry event for our market—we look forward to showing attendees how we can help them make strides in 2015.”
About Grass Valley
The new Grass Valley keeps broadcasters, content owners and service providers future-ready as they navigate the changing landscape of television. With the most comprehensive collection of workflow solutions in the industry, Grass Valley delivers end-to-end television production and content distribution workflows that enable the efficiency and flexibility broadcasters need to stay competitive today—while offering technological foresight they need to keep pace with consumers’ desires for more content on more devices. Grass Valley, headquartered in Montreal, leverages the collective expertise and depth of the Grass Valley Group and Miranda Technologies, each having been acquired by St. Louis-based Belden Inc. Belden delivers a comprehensive product portfolio designed to meet the mission-critical network infrastructure needs of industrial, enterprise and broadcast markets. With innovative solutions targeted at reliable and secure transmission of rapidly growing amounts of data, audio and video needed for today’s applications, Belden is at the center of the global transformation to a connected world.