Grass Valley Demonstrates Commitment to Middle East Region With Strong Presence at CABSAT 2014
Making its debut in the Middle East region is the GV Director™ Nonlinear Live Production System that integrates several features such as video switching and graphics in a single, intuitive system, and the new LDX Compact™ series of small footprint advanced imaging cameras. Also on display will be the powerful K2 Summit® and K2 Solo® media servers, which are known for their reliability by delivering a 24/7/365 file-based infrastructure as well as exciting demonstrations of GV Edge™, Grass Valley’s revolutionary playout solution.
To further drive support for the region, Grass Valley has announced three new hires for the Middle East operations in Dubai - a Regional Sales Manager, a Customer Services Engineer and a Marketing Coordinator.
Moreover, due to be launched around the CABSAT timing, Grass Valley is installing a new demonstration facility in its Dubai office to create an exceptional venue where customers and end-users alike can see the very latest broadcast and media technologies brought to life.
To serve its Arabic speaking customer base in the Middle East and around the world, Grass Valley is launching its first Arabic web site: http://www-ar.grassvalley.com. The site will be complete with product information and video tutorials to further promote Grass Valley’s dedication to the growing broadcast market in the Middle East region.
“It’s very exciting for us to participate in CABSAT 2014 because it serves as the perfect venue to introduce GV Director and our LDX Compact camera series to the Middle East region for the first time — an area where we see great potential,” commented Said Bacho, Senior Vice President EMEA, Grass Valley. “2014 is an important year for us in the Middle East as we are further strengthening our regional team and investing in additional local resources to provide unrivalled opportunities for leading broadcasters in the region, especially after our very successful year in 2013 achieving double-digit growth in the Middle East.”
Grass Valley will provide live, interactive tutorials of the following products at CABSAT 2014:
· GV Director Nonlinear Live Production System — a multipurpose tool that combines the functionality of a switcher, video server, graphics generator, and multiviewer in one application.
· GV STRATUS® Nonlinear Media Production Tools — brings the newsroom to the field with the only full set of production tools in one application, enhancing workflow efficiencies, and increasing the quality of content.
· LDX Series™ advanced imaging cameras — including LDX Première™, LDX WorldCam™, LDX Elite™, and LDX Flex™
· LDX Compact Camera Series — built for tight spaces, remote pan/tilt heads, and POV applications—with superior imaging, processing, and performance.
· K2 Dyno® Replay System — a total solution that can capture, replay, manage, edit, and playout compelling content.
· CommandCenter™ Broadcast System Control — a comprehensive set of tools for configuring, controlling, monitoring, and diagnosing a wide range of broadcast infrastructure devices.
· EDIUS® Multiformat Nonlinear Editing Software — real-time editing with minimal rendering, capable of managing multiple formats including 4K, and integrates with third-party plugins.
· Ignite® Automated Production System — provides a complete link between the control room and newsroom with unmatched return on investment and single-operator capabilities.
· K2 Media Servers & Storage — including K2 Summit and K2 Solo which are reliable and purpose-built devices that deliver a 24/7/365 file-based infrastructure.
· GV Edge Integrated Playout System — delivers an integrated playout solution with playout control, asset management, and superior graphics capabilities.
Grass Valley is changing the way live television is made and delivered. Recognized with 18 Emmy® Awards for technology innovation, Grass Valley’s product portfolio—from image acquisition to playout—offers a complete end-to-end workflow of flexible, forward thinking solutions which enable broadcasters and content owners to build multiscreen, multiplatform futures. By simplifying and enhancing the way content is produced and distributed, Grass Valley gives customers the freedom they need to be creative in the studio, the field, and the newsroom. Merging optimizations of IT technologies with best-in-breed media systems, Grass Valley’s next generation solutions deliver higher quality and greater efficiencies. Customers include world-leading broadcasters, teleproduction facilities, service providers, government, religious, educational, corporate, and independent video professionals. Grass Valley is headquartered in Hillsboro, OR, and maintains local presence across the globe with offices throughout North and Latin America, Europe, the Middle East, and Asia-Pacific regions.