EVS Increases its Presence in U.S. Stadiums
As EVS’ relationship with stadiums keeps growing, the continued development of their system makes it a necessary choice for clients. EVS’ experience in live sports broadcasting and an upgrade of their server’s features allow stadiums to benefit from a technologically advanced system.
Partial list of venues that have added or upgraded EVS equipment in their stadiums in 2010
• L.A. Angels Baseball (Angels Stadium): 6CH SD LSM XT+
• Baltimore Ravens (M&T Bank Stadium): 2 Upgrades from SD to HD XT
• Boston Red Sox (Fenway Park): 6CH HD LSM XT+, IPDirector
• Chester Stadium (Philadelphia Union): 4CH HD RO XT
• Houston Astros (Minute Maid Park): 6CH HD LSM XT+
• Jacksonville Jaquars (Everbank Field): 6CH SD LSM XT+, IPDirector
• KC Chiefs (Arrowhead Stadium): two 6CH HD LSM XT, IPDirector
• Milwaukee Brewers (Miller Park): 6CH HD LSM XT+, IPDirector
• New Meadowlands Stadium (Giants/Jets): two 6CH HD LSM XT, IPDirector
• Pittsburgh Penguins (Consol Energy Center): 6CH HD LSM XT, 2 IPDirectors
• Portland Trailblazers (Rose Garden Center): 6CH HD LSM XT+, 2 4CH HD XS, GX Server, 2 IPDirectors
• NY Red Bulls (Red Bull Arena): 4CH HD LSM XT, XF
• Staples Center: 4CH SD/HD XTnano
• Tampa Bay Rays (Tropicana Field): 2CH SD XS, IP Director
• University of Kansas: 4CH HD LSM XT
• Washington Redskins (FedExField): Upgrade from 4CH SD XT to 6CH HD XT
EVS provides a premium sports viewing experience through live slow-motion replays, instant editing, live clipping and graphics overlays. EVS servers are recognized as powerful, flexible and reliable. Its unique design allows simple upgrades. They are completely guaranteed to integrate with third-party systems.
“We are very excited to have our clients choose EVS’ reliability” says EVS Americas General Manager Fred Garroy. “They have used EVS successfully in their stadiums for years. Being able to contact a large group of EVS operators made it easier for them.” “We have answered our customers’ needs by giving them all the tools to provide viewers memorable experiences in sports and entertainment” concludes Garroy.
EVS Broadcast Equipment is a leader in the design of hardware and software for the production and playout of sport, news and TV programs in both live and near live environments. Its innovative Live Slow Motion system revolutionized live broadcasting, and its instant tapeless technology is now widely used in nonlinear editing and High Definition Television the world over. The company sells its branded productsand integrated tapeless solutions in over 90 countries and is able to provide services in any region. EVS is headquartered in Belgium and has offices in Europe, the Middle East, Asia and North America.EVS