Electro-Voice Introduces the R300 Wireless Microphone System
Uniquefeatures like One-Touch ClearScan and EZsync make the R300 quicker and easierto set up and use than any other similarly priced wireless system, while itsrack-mountable metal receiver, sturdy metal bodypack and handheld transmitters,and remote-mountable antennas are of a build and performance quality usuallyreserved for higher-priced professional products.
Thisunprecedented combination of value, professional features, and road-ready ruggednessmake the R300 a perfect choice for a wide range of wireless applications, fromlive vocals and instruments to professional presentations. Three different microphone configuration packages areavailable: handheld, headworn, or lapel.
With a sleek, low-profile design and durableconstruction, the R300 receiver system is equally at home on a table top or ina 19-inch equipment rack. Its simple controls and easy-to-read display aredesigned to provide the ultimate in user-friendly operation. Rack-mount kitsand front-mount antenna cables are available for professional installation. Forapplications with up to four receivers in one rack, the APD4+ antenna splittercan provide antenna and power feeds.
The all-new metal BP-300 metal bodypack transmitterthat is rugged, compact, and easy to use. Using two AA batteries for 14 hours ofuse, the BP-300 is one of the most economical transmitters available forday-to-day operation. The unit’s mute function keeps the RF signal live whilemuting the audio, protecting your channel and preventing noise in the audiosystem. Two preconfigured bodypack systems are available, with either a lapelor a headworn microphone. The bodypack’s TA4 connector allows the unit to beused with other Electro-Voice lapel or headworn microphones.
The HT-300 metal handheld transmitter is made towithstand the rigors of daily use while being comfortable in the hand. Theunit’s PL22 dynamic microphone capsule offers the perfect all-around solutionfor speaking, singing, and emcees. The PL22’s cardioid pickup pattern rejectssurrounding noise, helping to control feedback while still allowing anexperienced vocalist to “work” the microphone.
Proven at thehighest level of touring and trusted in thousands of installations around theworld, Electro-Voice’s industry-leading ClearScan system scans through theR300’s 32 preset channels and selects the clearest channel – all with the touchof a single button. In an increasingly challenging RF world, ClearScan givesyou the confidence to go wireless without worry, ensuring noise-free operationand the longest operating range.
Matching the R300’s transmitter and receiverfrequencies is also as simple as the touch of a button. EZsync uses infraredtechnology to set the transmitter to the correct frequency, confirmingoperation in one automatic step. Error-free wireless setup has never beeneasier.
• ClearScan – find the clearest channel available with the touch of one button
• EZsync – infrared channel transfer from receiver to transmitter for easy and error-free setup
• Handheld equipped with PL22 cardioid dynamic microphone element for crisp, clear vocals in any application
• Two preconfigured bodypack/microphone systems available – lapel or headworn
• Bodypack with TA4 connector – compatible with all Electro-Voice lapel and headworn microphones for easy upgrades
• 14-hour battery life from two AA alkaline batteries
• Rugged metal transmitters with backlit LCD display and battery gauge
• 32 preset channels, with compatible groups of 8 channels for simultaneous use
• Detachable half-wave receiver TNC antennas enable use with APD4+ antenna distribution system
• Metal receiver chassis with optional rack-mount ears and front-mount antenna cables.