3Play Mini: Now Anyone Can Create Network-Style Sports Productions from Anywhere
Unlike expensive replay systems and stacks of complex components, 3Play Mini is powerful enough to drive your entire show, or plug into a switcher or video board and turn any production into amazing fan experiences that help attract big audiences, advertisers and sponsors. Anyone using up to four off-the-shelf HDMI cameras can produce multiple angle slow motion instant replays, edit highlights, roll stored video packages, create effects and transitions, publish to social media and much more. Out of the box, operators can control 3Play Mini with almost any touchscreen wireless mobile device or use an optional 3Play control surface. No other live sports solution includes a complete suite of sports production tools in such a small, affordable package.
“NewTek 3Play products are already a hit with producers of stadium sports because of their ability to generate audience-engaging programmes for projection and broadcast from a mobile unit or video booth,” said Dr. Andrew Cross, president and CTO at NewTek. “However, there are countless other events that are too remote or unstructured for bigger gear—and frankly the opportunity to consider any system at all may not even occur to people trying to produce small shows on modest budgets. We created 3Play Mini for producers who are at the mercy of their equipment size, budget, and ability to react and move quickly to catch the action.”
3Play Mini Highlights:
Nowhere is the need to stand out more distinct than it is in sports. 3Play Mini can make any event look larger and more professional on screen while livening up boring scoreboard feeds. It can also be synched with a game clock and be used for official reviews. Sports producers are able to hand-carry and plug into one small suite of tools that is easy to access, set up, and create professional-looking, audience-engaging sports shows from anywhere. Beyond visually stunning replay and slow motion playback, 3Play Mini also offers breakthrough levels of sophistication and capability including:
· Extensive Replay and Review Capabilities—preview and playback any angle, or multiple angles of a recorded event to deliver the best viewing perspective for replay and official verification.
· Comprehensive Media Publishing—instantly and simultaneously publish content to multiple destinations, including Facebook and Twitter for greater visibility and increased monetisation opportunities, as well as YouTube and other websites, dedicated FTP servers, second and third screen platforms.
· Beautiful Visuals—include animated, warped visual transition effects for switching and in-programme editing such as transitions between replays, stingers, and overlays; create custom animations with included tools, or import your own branded graphic elements to make the show your own.
· Highlights Editing—Rapid, in-show editing and playlisting of NLE-ready assets with transitions, slow motions, nat sound and a sound track—play from system to scoreboards immediately, or export completed package and use in a post-game show.
· Tablet Operation—Cue, set playback speed, and manage replays with highly responsive browser-based control you can use on a tablet, to put all game controls right into your hands over the network—in very small spaces.
· Side-by-Side Playback—Replay the action from two synchronised angles simultaneously, on a single output channel using the DSK overlay. Position, scale and crop the camera angle assigned to the overlay for comprehensive, frame-by-frame analysis of the play under review.
· Game Clock Overlay—Synchronise the action to actual game time by dedicating a live camera to recording the game clock and assigning the angle to a DSK overlay.
· Automatic Colour Matching—Overcome changing lighting conditions and camera variety in multi-camera sports productions with automatic colour correction—and eliminate the need for manual adjustments or a dedicated shading station.
· Flexible Output—Send your slow motion, replay and highlights sequences to switcher, streaming encoder, scoreboard—even social media platforms—so fans can engage from anywhere.
Pricing and Availability
3Play Mini is available immediately for $9,995 USMSRP. An optional control surface is available for $2,995 USMSRP. International pricing will vary.
NewTek is transforming the way people create network-style television content and share it with the world. From sporting events, Web-based talk shows, live entertainment, classrooms, and corporate communications—to virtually any venue where people want to capture and publish live video, we give our customers the power to grow their audiences, brands and businesses, faster than ever before.
Clients include: The New York Giants, NBA Development League, Fox News, BBC, NHL, Nickelodeon, CBS Radio, ESPN Radio, Fox Sports, MTV, TWiT.TV, USA TODAY, Department of Homeland Security (DHS), the National Aeronautics and Space Administration (NASA), and more than 80% of the U.S. Fortune 100.