Evertz 3D Multiviewer and more
Evertz is offering a wide product range supporting 3D and 3G TV:
Especially worth to mention is the brand new +3D Option available as an upgrade to all Evertz Multiviewers of the VIP-Advanced and VIPX series. Right now, ESPN is using these for monitoring their 3D transmissions from South Africa.With the +3D Option activated the VIP-A resp.
VIPX Multiviewers support:
- stereoscopic input formats: discrete L/R, line-by-line, Top/Bottom and Side-by-Side
- Line-by-Line output over DVI-D or 3G SDI
- mixing 2D and differntly formatted 3D PIPs on the same screen
- plus of course all features of the VIP-Advanced series
- intuitive configuration using the Evertz Maestro Software
Especially for 3D Production and Postproduction Purposes Evertz has developed a stereoscopic videoprocessor module (7832-SVP-3G), that, amongst other features, allows to flip, mirror and align the incoming signals in order to make up for different camera rig setups, as well as generating a 3D preview and split / mix and differnce outputs.